Croom gets verbal QB from Alabama..

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
Just saw where we got a verbal from Hollingsworth out of Hamilton, AL. He's the nephew of Gary, who QB'd @ Bama. Isn't Hamilton where Don Smith is from too? Looks like a pretty good kid. Decent size and has good QB genes from Gary. Glad to see we got Corndogs replacement. Have fun in the Bayou, idiot.

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
that he uses when he goes hunting legally. Now, if you're from College Park, GA, that's a whole different issue.

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td> <p class="headline">Hollingsworth leads Hamilton into G'ville</p> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td><span class="byline"> By David Clemons</span>
<span class="bylinetitle">The Reporter</span></td> <td align="left" width="175"></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <p class="timestamp">Published November 8, 2007</p><span class="body">Hamilton will put genetics on display Friday when the Aggies open the Class 4A state high school football playoffs against Guntersville.

The Aggies (6-4) run a spread offense led by quarterback Josh Hollingsworth, nephew of former University of Alabama quarterback Gary Hollingsworth.

Gary Hollingsworth rewrote the Crimson Tide record books in the 1989 season. The bad news for Guntersville: Josh may be better than his uncle</span> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Aug 30, 2006
The Aggies (6-4) run a spread offense led by quarterback Josh Hollingsworth, nephew of former University of Alabama quarterback Gary Hollingsworth.</p>
Coach 34 just ruined one of his condoms........

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
I googled him and he's got a lot of great press. Pretty decent Basketball player too. The spread thing may be something to come. Stay tuned.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
at 6' when we wouldn't offer Tyson Lee (5'11 but a JUCO all-american) supposedly because of his height. Whatever.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Croom probably saw a higlight film where he threw an interception, then made a td saving tackle at the 2 yard line.

studentdawg87

Feb 24, 2008
exactly this was brought up on the other site and they told everyone not to rain on the kids parade.....only state tries to compete in the sec with four quarterbacks that are 6' 180

thunderclap

Feb 25, 2008
There is no damn reason to offer this kid right now. Is that as hard as he's gonna go after QBs presently living in the southeastern United States?

crmsnwarrior

May 2, 2006
Actually a better athlete than his uncle Gary, with a stonger arm. However, Gary played in a system tailored to his talents. This kid will need something similar, because he won't overpower anyone. Also, if he gets an AU offer you can forget about him. Both parents are AU grads. </p>

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
There is no reason why he does any of the dumbass **** he does when it comes to recruiting. His quarterback recruiting philosophy is just mind-boggling.

TheFireman6

Mar 27, 2008
I've been getting ridiculed on Gene's page for arguing that we dont have an SEC caliber QB on our whole team. I said that carroll wouldn't make anybody elses 2 deep and their reaction was that i was stupid and "didn't you watch any of his games this year?" Yeah, i watched him rank dead last in every passing category. What a stud.

itawambadog

Oct 26, 2007
crmsnwarrior said:
Actually a better athlete than his uncle Gary, with a stonger arm. However, Gary played in a system tailored to his talents. This kid will need something similar, because he won't overpower anyone. Also, if he gets an AU offer you can forget about him. Both parents are AU grads.
</p>

</p>well i guess then we'll try our luck in tennessee.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login