Crybaby Kirby Smart shoves our QB at end of play

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I heard Neal and Matt talk about it but didn’t see it.

17, we could’ve won this damn game.
Surprised Hold On GIF by GIPHY News

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I heard Neal and Matt talk about it but didn’t see it.

17, we could’ve won this damn game.
I said not really....it was not from a critical or look what Smart just did standpoint.....then nothing else.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Hate to burst yall bubble, but it wasn’t that big of a deal. Kirby had the wrong person in the heat of the game.
Man up you softies.
It does not matter. Had that been a Georgia player, there would have been a 15 yard penalty. The players are expected to keep their composure and not accidentally hit someone (or on purpose hit someone) out of bounds.

I have no doubt it was malicious from Kirby but still bs that nothing happened.

bulldoghair

Jul 9, 2013
What would have happened if MVB shoved Kirby back?
I was thinking about this. That would have been awesome. Would have loved to see the fallout now about that. Otherwise this is a nothing burger. Our fan base is just holding on to it because we suck and they want to take it out on someone and feel like they are owed some sort of justice or victory. We just need to tackle better.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watched the video several times. It looks like he was so busy arguing with the referee he didn't know who he bumped into and pushed. It looked terrible at first. But when I went back and looked at it, I could see where he was looking, and he never even saw the player. He was super focused on the referee.

Reactions: bulldoghair

patdog

May 28, 2007
I watched the video several times. It looks like he was so busy arguing with the referee he didn't know who he bumped into and pushed. It looked terrible at first. But when I went back and looked at it, I could see where he was looking, and he never even saw the player. He was super focused on the referee.
Doesn’t matter. He blatantly shoved an opposing player. What if he had shoved another referee?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Can see why half the team has been arrested for battery and assault. Starts at the top.

Reactions: MSUGUY
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login