***crypto post*** — OHM, TIME, WAGMI, etc.

JungRebel

Aug 23, 2012
What's the thought on the OHM model? Seems to be a fascinating concept that has — exploit of deprecated vaults aside — frankly produced outrageous returns. Call it as you will bit producing 8,000%+ APY for a relatively stable asset that autocompounds 3x daily for 7 17ING MONTHS is an unbelievable achievement, too good to be true if a cursory glance at readily available information didn't confirm it. wsOHM can also be purchased on Avalanche so you can buy and stake OHM without using Ethereum — a big plus for proles like me.

Wonderland is producing the same results but better for now and has acknowledged the dilution problem. They also via Abracadabra and MIM have introduced a way to leverage the OlympusDAO model. They have ALSO captured >1% of the AVAX float in < 2 months. All incredible achievements.

For those looking for the next permutation: WAGMI on the Harmony chain is built by the same guy who created Viperswap. When LINK goes live on Harmony he too will introduce lending via most likely an Abra fork. This is the only OHM fork that is built and operated by a dev with an established DEX so I consider it to have the most potential.

The 🌽 has been strong lately tbh. Taproot is exciting and has me bullish on BTC for the first time in a while. Most of my strategy has shifted to leveraging a savings account using AAVE however. You can recursively leverage USDC 5,000%+ AND earn 8.5% APR at the moment (thats 44% APR without compounding / leveraging the rewards).

Tldr: **** is wild and almost too easy.

Last edited:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Well, duh. Who didn't already know all of that.

ETA. I'm going to start publishing the Charlie Index on crypto. Every 3-4 months right before crypto is about to tank my buddy Charlie calls and says I should buy... This April it was BTC right before the top. Then in May it was Dogecoin the day before Musk went on SNL. About 3 weeks ago it was SHIB. They always crash within days. 17ing Charlie man, that dude has no idea how valuable he is...

Last edited:

D4L

Aug 2, 2021
你被關在一個小房間裡。你並不記得發生了什

Last edited by a moderator:

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
That's why majority of crypto will go to zero eventually. I said majority. Not all.

JungRebel

Aug 23, 2012
"Sir, if we don't get too greedy we all print."

That's OHM in a nutshell.

Last edited:

JungRebel

Aug 23, 2012
Most of the space is completely ridiculous and you are correct. Everything else is either a by now established financial innovation (e.g. AAVE) or is on its way to producing some incredible proof of concept. Crypto has produced several financial innovations already and made the use of derivatives, rehypothecation, and recursive leverage available to anyone with an internet connection, achievements worth mentioning.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login