CWS odds - who ya got now?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I got Aggies vs. FSU and Aggies taking home the trophy.

1718378640957.png

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I’m holding UT and A&M tickets before the NCAA started. Ironically, the odds are close to the current ones which kind of sucks. Montgomery being out is tough too.

Reactions: onewoof

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’m holding UT and A&M tickets before the NCAA started. Ironically, the odds are close to the current ones which kind of sucks. Montgomery being out is tough too.
Yeah A&M has had some injury issues that have cooled me on them.

I don’t hate NC State or Florida as value plays.

Tennessee is the favorite but #1 hasn’t won the whole thing in 25 years so history isn’t on their side.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
+700 is an implied probability of 12.5%.

If you subscribe to the theory that Omaha has eight really good teams with more or less equal probability of winning, Florida State, Virginia, NC State, and Florida are the only plays with value.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
+700 is an implied probability of 12.5%.

If you subscribe to the theory that Omaha has eight really good teams with more or less equal probability of winning, Florida State, Virginia, NC State, and Florida are the only plays with value.
I am sharing with a few friends that you basically have to win another regional like 4 team bracket, but this time, it is not at home, it is on the biggest stage of college baseball with fans from 8+ teams and locals there, and every team in the bracket can beat you depending on a few key (magical, big moment) plays. And if you are fortunate to survive that, you get to face the other hottest best team in the nation for a super regional like 2-out-of-three to win the championship.

The other thing is you have to have players step up with hits/pitching that have not all year so far. That is what usually does it. Not only your leaders but guys that just some how show up big for a week.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login