D.A.W.G Program?

Sep 11, 2019
Does anyone know what this D.A.W.G program is? It was in the graphics announcing Knox, Washington and Green hirings. It's the first I've heard of it.

Sep 11, 2019
Greg Knox, an SEC coaching veteran, was named the Director of Career & Professional Development by head coach Jeff Lebby on Dec. 5, 2023, and will be one of three staff members tasked with leading a new program called D.A.W.G.

D.A.W.G. stands for ‘Developing A Winning Game Plan’. The new program created by head coach Jeff Lebby is designed to show the commitment that Mississippi State has to ensure its current players find success on and off the field while also ensuring our former players know they always have a home at Mississippi State.
Here's the answer.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I think we need to get some tshirts printed, in this style template:

1701813850139.jpeg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I like this. I'm been clamoring for a former player liaison/committee for a long time. It's very necessary, as evidenced by everyone dropping their high school rather than Miss State. Whatever this toxicity is, needs to be cleaned up.
I've always thought that type of job would be great for Boobie. Seems like we'd had a program like this in place since the mid 2010s.

Reactions: Motodawg

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Well...........it is much better than Swag is &tate. *

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I like this. I'm been clamoring for a former player liaison/committee for a long time. It's very necessary, as evidenced by everyone dropping their high school rather than Miss State. Whatever this toxicity is, needs to be cleaned up.
Oh shiit, you’ve done it now.**

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
They didn't want to go with D.A.W.G.P.?
Ole Miss Football GIF by CornDoggyLOL

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
I've wondered what the reality is with trying to keep former players involved with the program. I think a lot of fans look at our NFL guys and see the opportunity for big checks, but is that happening at all? I would be willing to bet that trying to keep former players close to the program is more of an expense than an income for most schools. A lot of them are entitled and probably think need to be wined and dined when they come back to campus.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login