Dabo channeling his inner Hugh Freeze

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'm sure he has only been in spiritual conversations with recruits. No money discussed.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Keep thinking that because it certainly is wishful thinking; he'll never go there.
Dabo coming here with his prosperity recruiting ministry will be premium entertainment. Those mountain foothill hicks love him. One misstep and these godless row tide degenerates will eat him alive

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
So cringe…

Ole Miss Football GIF by Mason Report

Reactions: BlueRaccoon

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
That reason being that only a truly despicable person would use God's name as a marketing pitch for a college football program. Nick's a little humorless at times, but he's no Dabo or Hugh

Whether he’s a despicable person or not will not matter to Alabama fans or powerful alumni when the time eventually comes. He wins big, recruits big, and he’s one of them. That’s all that matters. He’ll no doubt be the first phone call when Saban finally hangs up the spurs, and will get a stupid offer. May still turn it down….who knows….but he’ll damn sure think long and hard about it before he does.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
That's terrible. Just Terrible. He needs to mention someone he actually knows cuz he sho don't know God if he believes what he's spewing.

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Sounds like he realized mid sentence that what he was saying wasn't going to go over well and then pulled that meme out of his rear to cover for it.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I think Freeze is both and Saban is neither.
Saban is most certainly an evil human being. Or he's not evil and is instead so overwhelmingly autistic he doesn't understand how to navigate basic human interactions like stopping to check on your ill player convulsing on the floor rather than attempting to hurdle him. My money is on evil piece of ****.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yes, his Baptist preacher aura is cringeworthy, but his results are not. I'd say what he was doing is a winning plan.

At least in the old era of college football. May have to pivot a little bit now but it can be done. I'm sure God doesn't necessarily hate the transfer portal and NIL, he's cool incorporating those. What is TRULY cringetastic is when folks like Dabo get up there do the concerned dad thing and say the portal/NIL is bad for the 'kids' and tries to throw religion and morals into that. It's not about the kids, it's about the coaches having to change and do more. 17 em, earn your money or GTFO.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I don’t know Dabo nor to I watch much of him on TV but his out there in your face beliefs seem genuine. Whether you agree or not he comes acRoss as genuine to me. With Freeze his tv evangelist schitck is just a cover for being a sexual pervert. He uses it to deflect the eyes of the general public from his true persona. Every time I see Freeze it just pisses me off that the lowest form of human being can keep be given chances and be succesful. Saban is just singularly driven. He has one goal and nothing distracts him from achieving said goal.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t know Dabo nor to I watch much of him on TV but his out there in your face beliefs seem genuine. Whether you agree or not he comes acRoss as genuine to me. With Freeze his tv evangelist schitck is just a cover for being a sexual pervert. He uses it to deflect the eyes of the general public from his true persona. Every time I see Freeze it just pisses me off that the lowest form of human being can keep be given chances and be succesful. Saban is just singularly driven. He has one goal and nothing distracts him from achieving said goal.
Yep that's the difference. Freeze, for some reason, just cannot stop 17ing up. And PUBLICLY 17ing up. It's really just bizarre, like he has brain damage, and I posted about it a few weeks back. He's such a slave to the opinions of others (like many people).

But make no mistake, anti-Christian folks hate Dabo too, even though he's not really as hypocritical as Freeze. Again, I'm fine with him as long as he's not up there whining. Saban has done a fair share of whining lately, too.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login