Dabo flexes his skills on tiktok

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I was expecting this guy:

tiny lister friday movie GIF

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
An IG video to show he is now on tiktok? Why not just post it on tiktok?

^...admittedly that is the least important question I have after watching the video.
I wish I had the money that major HCs are paid, but the crap they have to do to stay relevant and cool with kids is so 17ing cringe that I sometimes question if they are paid enough.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Somebody needs let this Christian man know they got pills now that will dry that drip right up

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I think Clemson is about to slide into perennial 8/9 win season territory. Between his outward hated of NIL, UGA locking down their state, USCe dominating in state right now, and FSU coming back, they are in trouble. It sucks too because I would have loved him to go to Bama. Him and that fanbase would be a marriage made in hell.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I think Clemson is about to slide into perennial 8/9 win season territory. Between his outward hated of NIL, UGA locking down their state, USCe dominating in state right now, and FSU coming back, they are in trouble. It sucks too because I would have loved him to go to Bama. Him and that fanbase would be a marriage made in hell.
Dabo circling the drain is going to be entertaining. Three years ago, the thought scared me, but now I would absolutely love to see Bama hire him.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Dabo circling the drain is going to be entertaining. Three years ago, the thought scared me, but now I would absolutely love to see Bama hire him.
don't we all love how any Bama contingent will try to claim the success of any former Bama coach/player?

• Clemson beats Bama (Dabo is "Bama made")
  • Georgia wins Natty #1 (Smart is "Bama made")
  • Georgia wins Natty #2 back to back (Smart is "Bama made")
  • Hurts goes to Super Bowl (Hurts is "Bama made")

I guess we need to start flexing that the following are "Bulldog made" on every internet social media post
  • Chris Jones
  • Jeffrey Simmons
  • Fletcher Cox
  • Dak Prescott
  • Darius Slay

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I wish I had the money that major HCs are paid, but the crap they have to do to stay relevant and cool with kids is so 17ing cringe that I sometimes question if they are paid enough.
At least they get paid. It is depressing looking through instagram and seeing the people with children seeking validation from likes. Suprising number of moms talking pretty graphically about sex with their husband (or without for the single ones) and it just makes me wonder what they think their kids are going to think about their social media in another 5-10 years. And these aren't women pimping their onlyfans accounts. I at least get that they are trying to make money now. These are just bored moms seeking attention.

Reactions: mstateglfr
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login