Dak gets his own sex toy

Colonel Kang

Sep 29, 2022
This has to be the "climax" of popularity

CamSoda is allowing viewers to pair their interactive sex toys (aka ‘teledildonics’) with the audio of the live broadcast of the game on Saturday. Once paired, the sex toy will vibrate every single time Dak yells, “Yeah! Here we go.”

“Fans – both female and male – can now enjoy the Cowboys game this Saturday and won’t have to mute their TVs because of Dak’s cadence,” said Daryn Parker, Vice President of CamSoda. “Their hearts will be racing not only because of the action on the screen – wide receivers going deep, running backs pounding the ball in, and quarterbacks penetrating tight spaces – but also because their sex toy will be rumblin’ and stumblin’ inside of them.”

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Reactions: dorndawg

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
This has to be the "climax" of popularity

CamSoda is allowing viewers to pair their interactive sex toys (aka ‘teledildonics’) with the audio of the live broadcast of the game on Saturday. Once paired, the sex toy will vibrate every single time Dak yells, “Yeah! Here we go.”

“Fans – both female and male – can now enjoy the Cowboys game this Saturday and won’t have to mute their TVs because of Dak’s cadence,” said Daryn Parker, Vice President of CamSoda. “Their hearts will be racing not only because of the action on the screen – wide receivers going deep, running backs pounding the ball in, and quarterbacks penetrating tight spaces – but also because their sex toy will be rumblin’ and stumblin’ inside of them.”

And now the mystery of "what is a DakPak?" has been solved.

Nov 20, 2023
Lmao towlie stays high it was hilarious when they did that “intervention” episode on him. But yea that is some wild shi* about this Dak sex toy stuff. Lol wtf is this real and is outkick even reliable I’ve read some weird articles on there. I’m a straight man so I damn sure don’t wanna investigate

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login