Dak getting a new contract extension...

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Good job, Jerry. A lot cheaper now than after he wins the Super Bowl this year.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Show me the money.
Make It Rain Money GIF

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
I think Dak would rather play his entire career with the Cowboys, than go somewhere where he would have a chance to go to a SuperBowl.

He may be the only guy that can say he became QB1 for his favorite NFL team growing up.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You have to take that deal if you were him, but I wish to God he could go to another franchise without a mentally altered general manager and chemically imbalanced fan base. All that. Jones had to do was add one big bruising running back or one possession receiver before the trade deadline. The whole reason why he was getting killed at Miami was nobody could get open. of course his line couldn't block either, but he didn't have anybody to throw to. And I don't hear anything about the fact that he's got 10 wins this season all you here is that he can't win on the road. I wish he could do it in the playoffs and shut those 17rs up. But I'm afraid that the health and depth of the offensive line he is not going to let him make it very far in the playoffs. I got a good feeling we had a preview with the Super Bowl is gonna look like last weekend in San Francisco.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login