Dak jerseys

JWSDawgs

Mar 16, 2021
Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Picked up one of these bad boys a few years ago after a game. Dak #4 signed NFL ball.

Attachments

• Dak football.jpg
    Dak football.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Is this another one of those unsolicited annoying pop up ads?

I've got a new in box unopened bottle 2023 Special Edition of Dale's Original Steak Seasoning , just bought it yesterday at WalMart. Only a few hundred thousand of this vintage made. Available till sold, unless, I need it for dipping our Christmas dinner well done Bucees brisket sammiches in.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
Is this another one of those unsolicited annoying pop up ads?

I've got a new in box unopened bottle 2023 Special Edition of Dale's Original Steak Seasoning , just bought it yesterday at WalMart. Only a few hundred thousand of this vintage made. Available till sold, unless, I need it for dipping our Christmas dinner well done Bucees brisket sammiches in.
I have heard Bucees brisket is great and I have heard it is trash. What is the truth? I went to a Bucees once, but I had a very bad hangover…will not go again.

Nov 20, 2023
I have heard Bucees brisket is great and I have heard it is trash. What is the truth? I went to a Bucees once, but I had a very bad hangover…will not go again.
I can’t speak for Bucees as I’ve never eaten there as there’s not one anywhere close to me. But man oh man do I love the Smokehouse Beef&Cheddar Brisket Sub from Firehouse Sub’s. I did some reading as far as subs go Firehouse was ranked #1 on almost every review of The Best Sub Sandwich Shops. It always came down to Them and Jersey Mikes at #2. One maybe or two had Jerseys Mike’s tied with them or #1st. It’s incredible with a little extra bbq sauce and Mayo. Now I’m drooling for one but not driving 35 mins for it 😔

Nov 20, 2023
As Far as the MSU Dak Jersey i would’ve absolutely loved to have it but missed it! I’d love to have it of course but was gonna get it for my wife as she’s as big of an MSU fan as anyone and also a big Dak fan. She really knows her sports too.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Best bbq in the state of Alabama.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login