Dak M Prescott

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
Dallas Cowboys Reaction GIF by SEC Network

I can get on board with that

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
It's a shame he's stranded in Jerruh's World playing for Mike McCarthy.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It's a shame he's stranded in Jerruh's World playing for Mike McCarthy.
We had a party for my kid at our house this past weekend. We were all trying to at least have our drinks in coozies, etc., to make it less obvious.

One mom was drinking Mich Ultra ponies (!!??) and had it hanging out of a yeti-style coozie. I gave her my Dak “sock” bottle coozie, and she proceeded to tell me she had to think about using it because she “hates” Dak. I proceeded to tell her that the cowboys offense has a single WR and no TE or RB to speak of, and an awful OL plus an awful HC and owner…. But, I’m sure she still blames it all on Dak.

NFL football fans can be some of the lowest life forms on the planet, but the Cowboys have the market on that.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
We had a party for my kid at our house this past weekend. We were all trying to at least have our drinks in coozies, etc., to make it less obvious.

Can I ask a dumb question? Why? Who are y'all hiding this from, each other?

I'm not judging, simply curious. I'm a new dad.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
Because my wife works at his private Christian school and is paranoids about it. I, personally, have zero 17s to give…
Oof. Feel sorry for ya man. Nothing like being around busy bodies that want to mind everyone's business.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Oof. Feel sorry for ya man. Nothing like being around busy bodies that want to mind everyone's business.
It’s the life she grew up with. Her mom worked for a Christian university, and they could get in trouble if they were ever seen drinking in public. That was a long time ago, though.

It’s all in her head. I’m just along for the ride. Most parents go out to dinner after football games, and we’re all drinking up and a lot of the dads cuss like sailors. But, by all means, let’s hide our beer at our own house!!

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

One mom was drinking Mich Ultra ponies (!!??) and had it hanging out of a yeti-style coozie. I gave her my Dak “sock” bottle coozie, and she proceeded to tell me she had to think about using it because she “hates” Dak. I proceeded to tell her that the cowboys offense has a single WR and no TE or RB to speak of, and an awful OL plus an awful HC and owner…. But, I’m sure she still blames it all on Dak.

NFL football fans can be some of the lowest life forms on the planet, but the Cowboys have the market on that.
Many people are ignorant to this predicament. You take a look at the supporting cast that Dak has had since last year and then you look at the one that Brody had out in San Francisco when everybody was healthy and you’ll find quite a difference. He has two fantastic wide receivers, the best running back in the country, and one of the best tight ends in the game. I really think of all the top of the quarterbacks. He has the smallest supporting cast in the game. If you don’t believe me, take a look this Sunday at QBs like Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, and Jalen Hurts, even though they’re off this weekend. Take a moment to examine what those QBs have for a supporting cast and put those against what the cowboys have. Then think about how much money Jerry Jones has wasted on crappy players, and at how many good players he could’ve traded for this year, but refused to do anything to bolster their offense.

Reactions: eckie1

was21

May 29, 2007
Many people are ignorant to this predicament. You take a look at the supporting cast that Dak has had since last year and then you look at the one that Brody had out in San Francisco when everybody was healthy and you’ll find quite a difference. He has two fantastic wide receivers, the best running back in the country, and one of the best tight ends in the game. I really think of all the top of the quarterbacks. He has the smallest supporting cast in the game. If you don’t believe me, take a look this Sunday at QBs like Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson, and Jalen Hurts, even though they’re off this weekend. Take a moment to examine what those QBs have for a supporting cast and put those against what the cowboys have. Then think about how much money Jerry Jones has wasted on crappy players, and at how many good players he could’ve traded for this year, but refused to do anything to bolster their offense.
The way Dakota Prescott is being handled by Jerry is reminiscent of the way Elvis Presley was handled by Colonel Tom Parker. He made a lot of money but never achieved his potential.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login