Article Dak Prescott absent from start of Dallas Cowboys Friday practice - Nick Geddes

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Dak’s been destroying it in camp. Today is gonna be the Trey Lance show, and I assume Cooks will play?

It sounds like Cooks has been doing great, too. Having one more legit WR threat will turn Dallas into a major contender. Hard to believe how disappointing the WR corp was last year outside of Lamb.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Dak’s been destroying it in camp. Today is gonna be the Trey Lance show, and I assume Cooks will play?

It sounds like Cooks has been doing great, too. Having one more legit WR threat will turn Dallas into a major contender. Hard to believe how disappointing the WR corp was last year outside of Lamb.

If a 31-year old, 5’10” receiver with a career long history of inconsistency is the legit WR2, again, then it is a pretty ominous sign for the ceiling of that offense.

• Sad
Reactions: eckie1

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
If a 31-year old, 5’10” receiver with a career long history of inconsistency is the legit WR2, again, then it is a pretty ominous sign for the ceiling of that offense.
The effing Texans have higher odds of winning the SB than the Cowboys do. What a 17’ing world. Thanks, Jerruh.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1704414204

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
If Dak wasn't playing for them, I'd hope Dallas would go 0-17. Never have liked the Boyz'.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login