Dak vs Brady

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
The Cowboys LT has never played LT before. Also Dak had something to pop in his ankle this week but they think it was scar tissue.

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Brady has never lost to Dallas. He won't tonight either. Dallas isn't going to be good IMO.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Brady has a lot of talent around him…Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Fournette…Dak has Zeke and Ceedee

Last edited:

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Dallas defense and special teams are at a lesser level than that of Tampa Bay. Dallas loses

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
The Buccaneers are miles better in all the right places. Dallas defense is pretty good but Dak is no Brady and their receivers and RBs are better.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
I'm a Dallas fan. Have been for decades. I don't keep up with salary caps and all that. However I'm a bigger State and Dak fan.

Is there anyway Dak can be traded or get out of there after this season?

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Jerry is a cheapskate and deserves this. I’m a Dak fan but he’s playing with JV talent outside of Lamb. Terrible

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Jerry is a cheapskate and deserves this. I’m a Dak fan but he’s playing with JV talent outside of Lamb. Terrible

I was explaining this to my wife. I've been complaining since training came and she's sick of hearing me talk about it and said why doesn't Dak go somewhere else? I can only wish that he can get away from Jerry Jones.

How in the hell did he think he go through the season without having any receivers who could get open for Dak

Tom Brady is having a little bit the same problem as he doesn't have his Swiss Army knife Gronk

Last edited:

bddawg

Feb 21, 2018
Jerry is the worst! He should sell the team.

So a team that he bought for 150 mil that is now worth over 8 billion he should sell? Just cause you don't like him?? Hahahha. Makes sense. Makes him more per year now, than what he paid for it in the 80's

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Wow, the Cowboys really suck. No receiving threat and their offensive line is terrible.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
#4 looks frustrated.

He looks ready to sue Jerry for non-support. He's shown what he can do with a decent OL and some good WRs. Why would you take all that away without replacing them and expect him to win?

He's pressing now.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Jerry is tanking to give reason to bring in Payton and who knows.

But really, Jerry cares about one thing and that's money. He is like Scrooge McDuck. As long as he is making a crap to of money which he is. He don't care about Super Bowls. I think many of the high paid players on the cowboys are the same way. Care about their contract and their vacation homes.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
He looks ready to sue Jerry for non-support. He's shown what he can do with a decent OL and some good WRs. Why would you take all that away without replacing them and expect him to win?

He's pressing now.

When qbs get mega contracts their supporting cast will always take a hit. Can't blame dak for wanting to get paid, but brady having a great cast is in part due to him taking less than he could

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
When qbs get mega contracts their supporting cast will always take a hit. Can't blame dak for wanting to get paid, but brady having a great cast is in part due to him taking less than he could

Not true. Mahomes, Stafford,, Allen, etc.etc. all have good teams. Not having a GM is a bigger issue. Having an egomaniac owner makes it the worst.

Last edited:

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Not true. Mahomes, Stafford,, Allen, etc.etc. all have good teams.

Mahomes and Allen are infinitely better than dak. Stafford is a good comparison. Mahomes lost hill bc of money. Rodgers lost Adams. The saints used to lose guys all the time bc of brees' money.

ETA... just looked, and dak and stafford have reasonable cap hits this season. Dak's next season and stafford's in 2023 will be problems unless they restructure

Last edited:

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Mahomes and Allen are infinitely better than dak. Stafford is a good comparison. Mahomes lost hill bc of money. Rodgers lost Adams. The saints used to lose guys all the time bc of brees' money.

ETA... just looked, and dak and stafford have reasonable cap hits this season. Dak's next season and stafford's in 2023 will be problems unless they restructure

I look for Dak to be somewhere else or reneg the contract. Dallas gets rid of Zeke after this year because his contract comes down. DLaw will get traded or reneg. That's a lot of money. But if they don't get Payton, not sure it matters. Jerry is a joke of a GM.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
“Infinitely” better?

That’s not only impossible, it’s not even remotely accurate. Buffalo is loaded, KC has been loaded in the recent past, and Dallas hasn’t been anywhere near that since the late 90’s. The Cowboys are a dumpster fire, and Garrett looks like a HOF coach compared to the moron in charge now.

For all the millions of problems this ****** organization has, Dak isn’t one of them. They offload huge chunks of their supporting cast every year and have no intentions of winning. And fans still show up every week, pay their $500 entry fees and buy their $12 beers and buy their merchandise all the same. It’s gonna take hitting Jerral where it hurts…. His pocketbook. That stadium needs to be empty for a while if anything will ever change. Spoiler: that won’t happen.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
I look for Dak to be somewhere else or reneg the contract. Dallas gets rid of Zeke after this year because his contract comes down. DLaw will get traded or reneg. That's a lot of money. But if they don't get Payton, not sure it matters. Jerry is a joke of a GM.

He already got 60+ Million signing bonus, right?

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Huge fan of both Dak and Cowboys....neither have delivered over the years when presented the opportunity....facts

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Don't look at Twitter the Cowboys fans are so psychotic. It's been Dak's evil plan to get a contract like he did and then send the Cowboy straight down the *******. Now they are praying for Jerry to trade Dak to San Francisco for Garofalo. Please trade #DakPrescott and let him escape the psychotic and blind #CowboysNation fans once and for all! Trading quarterbacks will surely fix all of their problems.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Don't look at Twitter the Cowboys fans are so psychotic. It's been Dak's evil plan to get a contract like he did and then send the Cowboy straight down the *******. Now they are praying for Jerry to trade Dak to San Francisco for Garofalo. Please trade #DakPrescott and let him escape the psychotic and blind #CowboysNation fans once and for all! Trading quarterbacks will surely fix all of their problems.

Dude, I'm a huge Cowboys fan and have been called psychotic but I'm real about our current situation and it has a lot to do with Jerra. With that said, Dak has crapped his pants several times in a Cowboy uniform and missed opportunities to shut everyone up similar to what he did in the Bama game back in the day. He is a fantastic person, a great leader and awesome teammate but unfortunately I don't think he will ever win the biggest game when it matters the most. In reality how many actually do?

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Dude, I'm a huge Cowboys fan and have been called psychotic but I'm real about our current situation and it has a lot to do with Jerra. With that said, Dak has crapped his pants several times in a Cowboy uniform and missed opportunities to shut everyone up similar to what he did in the Bama game back in the day. He is a fantastic person, a great leader and awesome teammate but unfortunately I don't think he will ever win the biggest game when it matters the most. In reality how many actually do?

Well you got your chance. The great Cooper Rush can lead the delusional Cowboy fans like yourself to glory.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

The one good thing about the QB mega deals is that they can often restructure to level the cap hit over multiple years.

The smart thing to do in Dak’s case would be to give him a little bit more this year (unless its too late) and less next year to create room in free agency. They already know they have to cut Zeke unless he wants to come back and play for peanuts. Lamb is coming up on 5th year option time before they know it (which means he’s going to be posturing for either the 2nd contract or a trade), so they are going to be in big trouble if they don’t move the chess pieces around quite a bit.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012

You’re right in that not many actually do. Dak is what he is on the field. You only have so much talent. But what he has accomplished as the face of what is arguably the most recognizable franchise in all of sport, is a fairly tale. Kudos to him for landing in the right spot at the right time and surrounding himself with the right people to help him optimize that opportunity.

Last edited:

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
What chance? Not sure you understood my post. Dak’s the best chance we have just like Romo was before him. They were/are very good NFL QBs. They both had chances to lead very good Cowboys teams deep into the playoffs and failed to do so. Again, not many QBs win SBs except Brady off course.

As far as delusional fans go we do have a lot of them but they pale in comparison to the haters who hate the Cowboys more than they like their team 😀

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016

Not gonna lie, that corner fade pick at Bama still haunts me.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What chance? Not sure you understood my post. Dak’s the best chance we have just like Romo was before him. They were/are very good NFL QBs. They both had chances to lead very good Cowboys teams deep into the playoffs and failed to do so. Again, not many QBs win SBs except Brady off course.

As far as delusional fans go we do have a lot of them but they pale in comparison to the haters who hate the Cowboys more than they like their team 

The minute you said Dak and Romo were the same you killed your arguments. Compare the surrounding cast honestly for both QBs and then compare.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login