Dak

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
He turns the ball over way too many times. He has had multiple interception games almost every game since he came back from injury. You can’t turn the ball over that much as a top level NFL quarterback.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Something is different. Maybe he's tired of being in the circus in Dallas.
I’ve got no defense for him this season. He’s had more bad moments this year than the rest of his career combined, and I can’t figure out why. His mistakes aren’t about pressure or poor O line play. He’s making most of them by himself

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’ve got no defense for him this season. He’s had more bad moments this year than the rest of his career combined, and I can’t figure out why. His mistakes aren’t about pressure or poor O line play. He’s making most of them by himself
He does the best he can. He makes mistakes. ALL pro QBs make mistakes despite what you hear.

If he had Philly's OL and receivers he would be lighting it up like Hurts has.

He can count on Lamb and Pollard. He needs a big (size) TE or WR that he can throw it to. I have not idea why Jerry didn't get a big WR or demand changes in the coaching staff. I guess he likes throwing away money

Reactions: Maroon13

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
He does the best he can. He makes mistakes. ALL pro QBs make mistakes despite what you hear.

If he had Philly's OL and receivers he would be lighting it up like Hurts has.

He can count on Lamb and Pollard. He needs a big (size) TE or WR that he can throw it to. I have not idea why Jerry didn't get a big WR or demand changes in the coaching staff. I guess he likes throwing away money
No argument there, and I fully agree that he’s sorely missing a TE that he fully trusts.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
No argument there, and I fully agree that he’s sorely missing a TE that he fully trusts.
@IBleedMaroonDawg
Dalton Schultz is that guy. He was in the top 5 last year amongst all NFL TE's in Receptions, yards, and TDs. He's been beat up this year and missed a few games, but is still the second leading receiver on the team.

He's 6'5 and 255. That's a damn big TE in the league these days.If you watch the Cowboys games, Shultz is the guy Dak has trusted the most over the last few years. They are almost always on the same page.

It's going to suck to see him go next year, but at a $10.9 million franchise tag this year, you have to let him walk. Only Kelce and Kittle are good enough to get a big contract at TE. Ferguson seems ready to take Shultz's place next year.

Reactions: HRMSU

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Again, he just hasn’t been the same since the blonde came along.
Good Lord quit with this nonsense.

How about some real evidence. Or facts if you will.

1. Dak has been with his current girlfriend since the 2020 season. When he broke his leg in 2020 he was leading the NFL in passing and the Cowboys we're the number one scoring offense in the NFL averaging 32.6 pts a game.

2. In 2021 Dak and the Cowboys were #1 in the NFL in scoring offense at 31.2 points per game and second in passing yards only behind Tampa Bay. Yes they lost in the playoffs. 14 penalties and a killer SF defense had a lot to do with that.

3. This season Dak is even more aggressive and it's paying off. Even with Dak missing 5.5 games due to injury, the Cowboys are currently third in the NFL in scoring. Since he returned from injury 9 weeks ago they are averaging 36 points per game. To give that perspective, that would be tied for the 2nd with the 2007 Patriots as the all time highest scoring offense history. Only the 2013 Broncos scored more points in NFL history.

So with Dak on the field in 2020, 2021, and 2022 the Cowboys are the best offense in the NFL. The only argument you could make about his old lady is he's been injured every season since they met, so maybe she's been working him too hard.

Dak is forcing throws and throwing some picks. But they are scoring heaps of points because the offense is more explosive. The only concern with the Cowboys should be the defense. In the first 12 games they had 48 sacks. In the last 3 games they have only had 1. That's mind boggling.

Screenshot_20221224-182817.png

Screenshot_20221224-182729.png

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Take out the pick 6 and that was one of his best games. Even with the pick 6, it was a good game. He made a couple of bonehead plays like a sack or two and running out of bounds before the 2-minute warning, but a good game by any metric.

His running doesn't seem the same since his injury.

Last edited:

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
Tell ya what. You give me Dak and his stats from today against someone else… and I will bet anything you want and win 99% of the time. He played is *** off today.
Was also proud of GM…. He should be starting somewhere next year. Philly’s receivers are ******* unbelievable…

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Good Lord quit with this nonsense.

How about some real evidence. Or facts if you will.

1. Dak has been with his current girlfriend since the 2020 season. When he broke his leg in 2020 he was leading the NFL in passing and the Cowboys we're the number one scoring offense in the NFL averaging 32.6 pts a game.

2. In 2021 Dak and the Cowboys were #1 in the NFL in scoring offense at 31.2 points per game and second in passing yards only behind Tampa Bay. Yes they lost in the playoffs. 14 penalties and a killer SF defense had a lot to do with that.

3. This season Dak is even more aggressive and it's paying off. Even with Dak missing 5.5 games due to injury, the Cowboys are currently third in the NFL in scoring. Since he returned from injury 9 weeks ago they are averaging 36 points per game. To give that perspective, that would be tied for the 2nd with the 2007 Patriots as the all time highest scoring offense history. Only the 2013 Broncos scored more points in NFL history.

So with Dak on the field in 2020, 2021, and 2022 the Cowboys are the best offense in the NFL. The only argument you could make about his old lady is he's been injured every season since they met, so maybe she's been working him too hard.

Dak is forcing throws and throwing some picks. But they are scoring heaps of points because the offense is more explosive. The only concern with the Cowboys should be the defense. In the first 12 games they had 48 sacks. In the last 3 games they have only had 1. That's mind boggling.

View attachment 287779

View attachment 287780
You'd be hard pressed to find another fan base that starts threads like this about one of the greatest athletes along with the greatest ambassador that ever played for their school putting these types of NFL numbers up. You've even got others jumping on board to say more negative things about Dak. Sad and simply not understandable at all.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
You'd be hard pressed to find another fan base that starts threads like this about one of the greatest athletes along with the greatest ambassador that ever played for their school putting these types of NFL numbers up. You've even got others jumping on board to say more negative things about Dak. Sad and simply not understandable at all.

It's the Cowboys dynamic, half the people hate the Cowboys and half the Cowboys fans hate the Cowboys until they earn a Super Bowl. It's always been like that regardless of who the QB is.

Reactions: onewoof

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
. The only concern with the Cowboys should be the defense. In the first 12 games they had 48 sacks. In the last 3 games they have only had 1. That's mind boggling.
That really is astonishing. To go from dominant to below pedestrian like a switch was flipped off.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Who has the most passing yards in a game vs the Eagles? Aaron Rodgers?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
1.9% of Dak's passes have been intercepted in his career, 9th best rate of all QBs in NFL history

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Dak over his career has shown the ability to improve. I personally think that Kellen Moore is an unimaginative play caller and doesn't use Dak's skills fully. I can't understand why some standard great plays do not seem to be part of Dallas's Offense. With a team that likes to run, play action inside the 5 where the TE sneaks out just doesn't seem to happen there. Seems to work for a bunch of teams throughout the history of the NFL. They also seem to be alot like MSU in that they don't seem to step on the throats of their opponents when they get ahead and allow teams that shouldn't be in the game, to stay in the game where a bad play causes a loss like Jacksonville.

I think Dak is in that "monkey on his back stage" of a QB. Like the best golfer never to Win a Major, he is in that category. He is good enough to win big games, it just hasn't happened. If the stars align and he gets one, he will dangerous for another one.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Dak over his career has shown the ability to improve. I personally think that Kellen Moore is an unimaginative play caller and doesn't use Dak's skills fully. I can't understand why some standard great plays do not seem to be part of Dallas's Offense. With a team that likes to run, play action inside the 5 where the TE sneaks out just doesn't seem to happen there. Seems to work for a bunch of teams throughout the history of the NFL. They also seem to be alot like MSU in that they don't seem to step on the throats of their opponents when they get ahead and allow teams that shouldn't be in the game, to stay in the game where a bad play causes a loss like Jacksonville.

I think Dak is in that "monkey on his back stage" of a QB. Like the best golfer never to Win a Major, he is in that category. He is good enough to win big games, it just hasn't happened. If the stars align and he gets one, he will dangerous for another one.
I am going to disagree on this.

Kellen Moore is in his 4th season as the Cowboys OC. If we can agree that the ultimate goal on offense is to score points, then the single best way to gauge is success is by scoring.

In 2018, before Moore became the OC, the Cowboys we're ranked 21st in scoring.

In 2019, Moore's first season as OC they jumped to 6th.

In 2020, they were number 1 in the NFL in scoring when Dak broke his leg in week 5. They finished the season #16 with Andy Dalton and a handful of scrubs at QB.

In 2021 The Cowboys were #1 in the NFL in scoring.

So far in 2022 they are #3 in scoring even though Dak missed 5 games. Since Dak's return, they are scoring at a pace that would make for the second highest points per game total in NFL history if he hadn't been hurt.

If you are a Dak fan, you should be a Kellen Moore fan. When Dak's on the field for the last 3 seasons they are the number one scoring offense in the NFL and arguably one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history.

As for Moore's creativity and use of the tIght ends in the red zone. With 5 games started by Cooper Rush, Dallas is still number 2 in the NFL in RedZone TD percentage only trailing Philly by a smidge. The Cowboys are 10th in the NFL in TE targets and 6th in TE TDs this year. I guess you can't lead the league in every single category.**

Reactions: HRMSU

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
As long as Jerral Jones is owner, it'll never happen. The players aren't scared of the coaches, because they can go to Jerral and the coaches are overruled.

Besides, Jerral cares more about marketing than fielding a championship team. As long as the Cowboys are at least 6-11, their marketability remains high and the sheep keep buying products from "The Official (name your tampon company) of the Dallas Cowboys".

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login