Dakota Jordan.. my man.. gracious..

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Early this year it posted on SPS that this guy would be a beast. He was bad the first few weeks of the season. He has turned it around tonight. He smashed that ball.

Reactions: patdog

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Early this year it posted on SPS that this guy would be a beast. He was bad the first few weeks of the season. He has turned it around tonight. He smashed that ball.
I think we have several freshmen who are all going through the same thing after facing what SEC baseball is. Takes some time to work through stuff you've never seen before. Hope we can see some more of this produce wins.

Reactions: patdog

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I think we have several freshmen who are all going through the same thing after facing what SEC baseball is. Takes some time to work through stuff you've never seen before. Hope we can see some more of this produce wins.
Highfill is learning this now. His last three AB’s, had bases loaded twice and 2nd and 3rd the other time, and just kept biting on breaking ball after breaking ball down and away. Couldn’t have hit em even if he had a boat paddle…

Reactions: She Mate Me

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Best thing to me about his HR… he just let go of his bat… no bat flip or anything obnoxious at home plate…
I've met and been around this young man on several occasions. We are fortunate to have him as a player and a person. If you ever meet him you'll know what I mean.

Reactions: Anon1664516582

Trazom

Mar 26, 2023
SC certainly has a team full of obnoxious young men. I'm glad we don't.
The SC third baseman chased a looping foul ball that he had no chance at. When the ball hit the ground ten feet away from him, he dropped a loud f-bomb right in front of a 9-10 year old baseball team in the stands. No reason for that in that situation.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The whole bat flip craze is one of the more unlikeable thing I've seen in sports lately. Nothing about it is appealing to me. I do not get it.
That makes all the home runs from last nights game even sweeter I hate I missed it. I was watching the weather go nuts.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Good to see Jordan back in lineup. I never saw an explanation as to why he wasn’t in the lineup the past few weeks, or at least in as a late game defensive replacement or something. Did he have a minor injury?

Reactions: Anon1664516582
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login