Damian Lillard scored 71 points tonight.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
He’s a stud. No way he’s playing all 4 years at Weber State in the NIL era.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Somewhere someone is watching that thinking “see, they don’t play defense in the NBA”.

But THAT is real basketball.
"They don't play defense" Okay, but who is playing lock down D at the 17ing logo???

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Lillard is amazing. Love that he has stayed at Portland for his career. It would be a shame to see him in a Lakers or Warriors jersey. Awesome small market team players are the best.

Reactions: Perd Hapley

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Somewhere someone is watching that thinking “see, they don’t play defense in the NBA”.

But THAT is real basketball.

I mean he was about as well guarded as anyone I’ve ever seen taking a shot from that distance. Of course, you don’t see it much.

I also think anyone who says “they don’t play defense in the NBA” has ever attended an NBA game in person. It’s an athletic spectacle unlike anything else on planet earth, and just watching it on TV doesn’t do it justice.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I mean he was about as well guarded as anyone I’ve ever seen taking a shot from that distance. Of course, you don’t see it much.

I also think anyone who says “they don’t play defense in the NBA” has ever attended an NBA game in person. It’s an athletic spectacle unlike anything else on planet earth, and just watching it on TV doesn’t do it justice.
And that’s what I tell people all the time. Go to a game and if you have a chance go early to shoot around. They don’t miss.

And they do play defense, these guys can make shots with people in their face all night long.

Reactions: chuckster.sixpack

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
He hit from the logo, but thats hardly impressive because logos are bigger than ever now.**

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006

I've always hated playing against him, but as a fan of the game, I've got nothing but respect for him. He's stuck with the city that drafted him through thick and thin, and he just goes to work every time out on the court. Basically the anti-Kyrie

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login