Dampier showing out on ABC

PineGroveBully

Nov 13, 2007
watching Kareem with my dad when I was little but I love seeing Dampier have success and get some love. He has been the butt of jokes there for a while. I was hoping he would have signed with an East team after his contract with GS was up. Would have been much more appreciated.

klong17

Feb 24, 2008
Steven A.SS Smith getting on Dampier about his play! He dogs him OUT everytime Dampier's name comes up. I wonder if it's because Damp has basically been the only center in the last 10 years that has been able to contain Shaq... which is S.A. Smith's lover! Plus Shaq and Damp had some words for each other a few years back.

Eureka Dog

Feb 25, 2008
at his... his... well, whatever it is that ESPN pays him to do.

I refuse to watch a show where SAS is allowed to "speak".

klong17

Feb 24, 2008
An hour later he still is clowning on Damp! What a thug! Dampier oughta show up in the espn studios and whip his little *** on tv! I guess he don't care for the FAT Contract Damp recieved a couple years back.

Mar 2, 2008
Those 2 fouls on Kobe by Damp = the outcome of the game . The first foul rattled Kobe enough that he shook himself out of his so called " funk" and he went Bat - **** crazy after that. 20 or so points in the 4th after that including a string of what 15 straight free-throws. And he had to sit for the OT period . No more offensive boards / second chance points for the MAvs after that point .

Also that was one of the most lopsided offciated games i've seen all year, and I follow the NBA very closely.

Props to Damp for having , for him, an above average game. That guy never plays like that and probably won't duplicate that performance for another 6 or 7 seven games or so. He's been a very inconsistent NBA player,

ChatGPT

Apr 24, 2006
First of all, if you get that worked up over it, just change the channel. Second...

Quote:_________________________________________________I wonder if it's because Damp has basically been the only center in the last 10 years that has been able to contain Shaq_________________________________________________

Dude

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
who have won 14 of 16 and leading the West.

WE LOVE IT!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login