Dan’s Twitter Bio

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that he has yet to change his Twitter bio from head coach of the Florida Gators? I remember the moment we all found out he took the Fla job he immediately deleted all the State stuff on his Twitter profile and put up a pic of him hugging Tebow as his avatar.

Point being I think he’s having a hard time accepting that he got fired!

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Has anyone else noticed that he has yet to change his Twitter bio from head coach of the Florida Gators? I remember the moment we all found out he took the Fla job he immediately deleted all the State stuff on his Twitter profile and put up a pic of him hugging Tebow as his avatar.

If you recall, the chickie who ran his twitter for him went to Florida with him so she immediately changed all of that. Now that he's been shitcanned, I'm sure he doesn't have anyone to run his twitter for him. Mullen's not running his own twitter account.

TimberBeast

Aug 23, 2012
If you recall, the chickie who ran his twitter for him went to Florida with him so she immediately changed all of that. Now that he's been shitcanned, I'm sure he doesn't have anyone to run his twitter for him. Mullen's not running his own twitter account.

I wish he was, it would be hilarious and awkward.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
No, I didn't notice that the coach that dumped us almost 4 years ago hadn't changed his Twitter bio in the last 2 days. Thanks for the update

MSUDAWGFAN

Apr 17, 2014

Actually, he put up a picture of him and Dak and took it down very quickly. I have no proof, but it could be that Dak asked him to remove it. Or, maybe he realized he wasn't playing to the UF faithful by having a player with an MSU jersey on while he was the coach at UF. It was less than a day he had Dak on there if memory serves correctly. Any which way, he never put Dak up on there again.

I like to think it was because Dak asked him to remove it.

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
I’m fairly certain that Dak didn’t and doesn’t give a **** what Mullen’s Twitter profile pic is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login