Dan Millet

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
Was the obvious hire for our current situation. He won here, was available, and by many accounts was possibly willing to come back to State.
Instead we have a head coach who has never been a head coach, and a DC who has never been a DC. This should end gloriously.*

I want Lebby to succeed, but our administration baffles me.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
How do you know Dan would be willing to come back here ? I’d guess he wouldn’t

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I don’t, but money plays. We are paying a first time head coach 5 mil.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Was the obvious hire for our current situation. He won here, was available, and by many accounts was possibly willing to come back to State.
Instead we have a head coach who has never been a head coach, and a DC who has never been a DC. This should end gloriously.*

I wouldn't hire anyone named Millet by our fans.

fedxdog

Dec 7, 2008
When was the last time you found out that someone has a different opinion of you than you have of yourself.

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
if you escape from Shawshank , you don t go back to Shawshank ..... i loved Dan Mullen when he was our coach but he didn't want to be here when we were good, why would he want to be here now?
He probably got sick of all of these rednecks who added an "S" to the end of his last name. I still hear some of these people talk about "Mullins and the glory days", and most have no idea that was never the way to say it. WHY WHY???

Be better...

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
He probably got sick of all of these rednecks who added an "S" to the end of his last name. I still hear some of these people talk about "Mullins and the glory days", and most have no idea that was never the way to say it. WHY WHY???

Be better...
They prolly watch Steinfeld and kindly like it

woozman

Nov 13, 2004

We have 3 parrots and 2 parakeets. They all love millet.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login