Dan Mullen on XM radio today at 4 PM

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
You pay for XM and listen to Kenny Chesney radio?
Matthew Broderick GIF

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I pay for XM in one vehicle. Downloaded the app and CarPlay it in the other vehicles. No Shoes Radio is one of my saved channels. It plays a pretty eclectic mix of old rock, island music, reggae, and beach vibe music. I like it and I seriously don’t like country music. I also like Nickelback so flame away!

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I pay for XM in one vehicle. Downloaded the app and CarPlay it in the other vehicles. No Shoes Radio is one of my saved channels. It plays a pretty eclectic mix of old rock, island music, reggae, and beach vibe music. I like it and I seriously don’t like country music. I also like Nickelback so flame away!
I have never understood the 17n Nickelback hate

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I listened to Mullen for awhile on NSR. He was certainly showing State and the state of Ms some love. There may be something to the Mullen rumors.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

99jc

Jul 31, 2008
i do the same

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I still say Benedict Cumberbatch in cadence with "look at this photograph" thanks to our friend Bob Carskadon from the B & B Show.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Dan Mullen will be guest DJ on Kenny Chesney NSR today at 4 pm. During the promo he called out Bulldog nation and they played a snippet of "Don't stop believing". Great exposure for MSU.
If he agreed to pay deductions tied to recruiting effort and to hand over his phone in November I would take him

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You pay for XM
I have great memories listening to Sirius/XM (I don't ever remember which 17ing one I had) back from about 2007-2014 or so, then I discovered podcasts and the show was over for the radio. Again, the golden age of college football and I had Bill King to share it with on my daily work driving. Then about 2010 Jack Arute and Mike Leach were on in the middle of the day. And there was always Finebaum in the PM.

They lost me later on in the sea of coaching interviews and folks like Greg McElroy. I held on for the 2013/2014 offseason because I was fired up about our season, so the breakup wasn't too messy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login