Hey we agree on that! Tennessee didn't look as good Saturday after I finally watched their game but I'm sticking with them as my pick for the eastI hope Tennessee mops the field with them!
Yeah, I'm rooting for the tornado.I hope they both lose.
he's not wrong
Damn you Dan, some of us will never hear the end of this....
https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...HTHB9G84g8&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#lmjtj7y5q3y3yies37
S T T. T. R. E. T. C. C c. H.Donny Mulholland kissing azz, hoping for a job offer down the line.
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama