Dang, Richard Williams.....

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Talk about starting a conspiracy theory. But maybe it isn't. Just said on the radio with Jim Ellis that he's seen too many times we play our 2 biggest SEC rivals (BAMA & Ole Miss) at home to start the season when the students are not back in school. Said he thinks that's just NOT by accident and wonders who's doing the scheduling in Birmingham.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
conspiracy google it GIF

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Talk about starting a conspiracy theory. But maybe it isn't. Just said on the radio with Jim Ellis that he's seen too many times we play our 2 biggest SEC rivals (BAMA & Ole Miss) at home to start the season when the students are not back in school. Said he thinks that's just NOT by accident and wonders who's doing the scheduling in Birmingham.
I’m not gonna take the time to see when students have returned each year…. But, we have had either Bama or the Sharts on the schedule within the first 2 or 3 games several times. I took a cursory glance on hailstate.com and noticed all of zero times that either were our first opponent in the past few years.

I’m admittedly not a fan of his, but this seems like a pretty weird argument even for him. Maybe it goes back to his coaching days….

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
X Files GIF by The X-Files

garddog

Dec 10, 2008
I’m not gonna take the time to see when students have returned each year…. But, we have had either Bama or the Sharts on the schedule within the first 2 or 3 games several times. I took a cursory glance on hailstate.com and noticed all of zero times that either were our first opponent in the past few years.

I’m admittedly not a fan of his, but this seems like a pretty weird argument even for him. Maybe it goes back to his coaching days….
And why would you not be a fan of the best coach we ever had? Only coach to ever take us to the final 4.

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
He ain’t wrong… and boy has Jim Ellis lost it. Dick Williams was covering his *** the whole game because he couldn’t get it right. Hate it too…..

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Students can move back into dorms January 13. Classes start January 18.

However The university is selling gen admin tickets for the Bama game. $10 and you can fill those student seats and sit in the lower sections.

i fully expect Richards entire family and all the 6pack posters to be there to fill seats*********

hahahahahaha.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
From 2012 to 2015 it didn't really matter when or where we played anyone

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
And why would you not be a fan of the best coach we ever had? Only coach to ever take us to the final 4.
Wow, what a bizarre hill to die on. Babe McCarthy says hello. And look who was on his assistant staff during the final four.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Doesn't Larry Templeton set the SEC schedules. You would think he would be favorable to us.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
He ain’t wrong… and boy has Jim Ellis lost it. Dick Williams was covering his *** the whole game because he couldn’t get it right. Hate it too…..
You are obviously no long-time MSU follower or listener. Jim Ellis is a legend and if you disrespect him, it evidences that you are a shallow supporter of the Dogs.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
You are obviously no long-time MSU follower or listener. Jim Ellis is a legend and if you disrespect him, it evidences that you are a shallow supporter of the Dogs.
Or he could just be accepting reality.

i love jim Ellis but he is a shell of his former self on the radio.

60sdog

Oct 9, 2010
Or he could just be accepting reality.

i love jim Ellis but he is a shell of his former self on the radio.
For the many decades he has served Bulldog faithful, he deserves better than what he had recently received from younger, disrespectful generations. He is in the same category as JACK, so he should receive the same veneration.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
I have more time spent on that campus than u ever have dreamed of. Jim isn’t the Jim of yesteryear… and if u think he is… u r an idiot.

• Sad
Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
For the many decades he has served Bulldog faithful, he deserves better than what he had recently received from younger, disrespectful generations. He is in the same category as JACK, so he should receive the same veneration.
Pointing out something that is obvious isn’t disrespect
It’s just stating a fact

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's interesting that some people are seen as untouchable when it comes to replacement due to poor performance.
They are seen as an immovable institution instead of a well loved and respected person.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login