Dante Moore

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Is still going to visit at Oregon. Are they gonna sign 2 ? Would Gabriel be able to leave if they take Moore or is he locked in ? Moore is the most desirable QB. Hmmm

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
He also makes fantastic stew**

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
Dante Moore certainly has a high ceiling, but Gabriel is already at that high level. They aren't going to risk Gabriel for a young QB that is still very much unknown how he will turn out.

• Haha
Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Dante Moore certainly has a high ceiling, but Gabriel is already at that high level. They aren't going to risk Gabriel for a young QB that is still very much unknown how he will turn out.
The kid is a stud and has three years to play. They 100% would take him over Gabriel

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
The kid is a stud and has three years to play. They 100% would take him over Gabriel
Yes. He is ranked a 95 and Gabriel is a 91 with one year left. Maybe they can convince Moore to ride the bench a year but I seriously doubt he wants to be a back up. Not to mention Gabriel was a 3 star out of high school. His ratings have gone up due yo experience. Moores ratings have not because he has not really played any yet. And obviously Gabriel is not gonna take the back up role his final year. But no point in arguing with folks here

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Yes. He is ranked a 95 and Gabriel is a 91 with one year left. Maybe they can convince Moore to ride the bench a year but I seriously doubt he wants to be a back up. Not to mention Gabriel was a 3 star out of high school. His ratings have gone up due yo experience. Moores ratings have not because he has not really played any yet. And obviously Gabriel is not gonna take the back up role his final year. But no point in arguing with folks here
Gabriel has never played outside of the Lebby system. And even last year at Oklahoma he was really only slightly above average until the system got up and rolling. Gabriel without Lebby may not even be an elite slam dunk QB. Nobody knows.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You think one of them wants to be a back up ?? Maybe Moore will take the back up job.
At Oregon, he might, especially alongside an NIL deal. And...considering he'd be the starter after Gabriel leaves next year (if he doesn't beat him out this year).

At State, there's no chance.

Ya'll are clueless. Need to get off that crack and quit listening to these morons telling you we were signing 2 portal QBs (good ones, I mean, like Shapen caliber). Lebby does not have the name cache to just magically transform our crootin.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
I'm not saying they wouldn't take Moore. I'm saying that it would be a risk to hand the job to a very talented, but unproven QB over Gabriel who is proven. That risk could very well pay off over the next couple years, but looking at next season Gabriel is the safer bet.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
At Oregon, he might, especially alongside an NIL deal. And...considering he'd be the starter after Gabriel leaves next year (if he doesn't beat him out this year).

At State, there's no chance.

Ya'll are clueless. Need to get off that crack and quit listening to these morons telling you we were signing 2 portal QBs (good ones, I mean, like Shapen caliber). Lebby does not have the name cache to just magically transform our crootin.
If he is not starting he will be looking to get out of that deal. If you don't believe that you are the moron here. He isn't going to ride the bench. Moore might but that highly doubtful. I'm sure he expected to start last year. It's Gabriel's last year. He needs to be highly successful to take the next step. Getting beat out by Moore won't be considered successful

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Gabriel left OU because he was about to be pushed out by Arnold. He does not wanna compete with Moore.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login