Darius Miles - current BAMA basketball player

snoopdog

Mar 25, 2008
He is already off of their website. Yesterday was a bad day for SEC players. First the Georgia car wreck news and now this. And I think I saw where Jerrell Powe was arrested for Kidnapping?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
I wonder if that will hurt his NIL prospects there. Too soon? I don't mean to minimize the loss of life and the pain some family is feeling.

Reactions: patdog

NWADawg

May 4, 2016
I wonder if that will hurt his NIL prospects there. Too soon? I don't mean to minimize the loss of life and the pain some family is feeling.
I feel for the family and friend of the victim. And for his family.

Funny but not funny - Everyone's gonna want him on their team at rec time.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
My comment was really a dig at the lengths some fans of sports teams go to just for a few wins.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Anon1664516582

Sep 30, 2022
**** him. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Hate it for the victim and her family. Wonder if Columbus gang related in T town?

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
this perp was motivating and celebrating with his teammates mere hours before this young lady lost her life. AND was back for the 40pt win against LSU AFTER serving a suspension for “personal issues” that were not injury related.

With SEC officiating and replay it wouldn’t even be considered a foul. They thought he was God himself. And if the nil money bought the murder weapon, it will be swept under the rug, just like Henry Ruggs, Julio jones, Pete Golding etc etc etc . The list goes on and on

Nate Oats didn’t seem very cooperative with Tuscaloosa PD’s investigation during his media session today. Nate was with him hours before she was murdered. Then Nate called a team meeting after the murder so they could all get their stories straight. The grand jury should subpoena them ALL and if it comes to light that Miles had the weapon during the game, the girls parents should go after the SEC.

It’s not like they are producing scholar athletes. They sold out to the devil to get wins. The scholar athletes are coming from other schools and are also kinda being swept under the rug which is a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login