David Johnson

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Ole Miss Rosebowl. He's actually a good guy too, from all accounts. Still got slight case of the Ole Miss superiority, but much less pronounced than many of them.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
I keep seeing his name. Never heard of him. Who is he.
That’s a pretty broad question given there are 2 million Johnsons and 3 million Davids in the US, meaning there are likely a large number of David Johnsons around. Can you be more specific?

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
He burst on to the scene with the Cardinals a few years back and was the best fantasy back for a season or so. Injuries derailed his career.***

Reactions: dorndawg

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I feel that is the case for most schools; absolutely true of LSU and Bama fans, online or in person.
Ain't it the truth, out of the dozens of Bama fans I know, only two went to UAT and neither have Bama stickers on their car, nor name their kids Saban or Bear. Many folks on the coast who went to USA, will claim they attended Bama.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Ain't it the truth, out of the dozens of Bama fans I know, only two went to UAT and neither have Bama stickers on their car, nor name their kids Saban or Bear. Many folks on the coast who went to USA, will claim they attended Bama.

I know a guy who has an LSU tattoo. He did not attend any university and has only been to one game and that's because I got him tickets.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Where do you see his name? I've never heard of him. Glad he survived Covid.
Speaking of covid, didn't a sports writer (possibly worked for ESPN) who lived in Oxford die in the very early stages of the plandemic? David may the one I'm thinking of.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I feel that is the case for most schools; absolutely true of LSU and Bama fans, online or in person.
There are plenty of Ole Miss people who went to ole Miss who suck. Just step foot in the library and you’ll meet half a bar full of $h1t heads.

Plenty who didn’t go to ole Miss who are fans.

One of the best humans I know personally is a big ole Miss fan who went to state. Went to ole Miss about 3 days right before school started and called home and told his dad he wasn’t like those people.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
To me, the absolute worst are the ones who wear sweatshirts with huge Ole Miss emblazoned across the chest to CHURCH!!!

talk about confused worship!
People who wear team gear to church are second in ***-hattedness only to pastors who bring their football fandom to the pulpit. Church is just not the place to drive wedges between yourself and others due to petty fandom differences.

Reactions: Anon1697564126
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login