Dawgs -2.5 at Vandy

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Would love to go into the SEC Tourney with a secured bid. People who said we had to go 4-0 to feel comfortable had it all wrong. I think we could get in with 2-2 (lose tonight) and then take 2 in our Tourney and get in. Considering we're now favorites due to their 7 footer being out, a loss tonight is looking worse than it was before their big guy's injury.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
If we lose tonight we give the committee a great excuse to leave us out and a huge hill to climb to prove we deserve a bid. It time to saddle up, rope and tie Vandy.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Would love to go into the SEC Tourney with a secured bid. People who said we had to go 4-0 to feel comfortable had it all wrong. I think we could get in with 2-2 (lose tonight) and then take 2 in our Tourney and get in. Considering we're now favorites due to their 7 footer being out, a loss tonight is looking worse than it was before their big guy's injury.
If they lose tonight it’s going to get razor thin.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
If we lose tonight we give the committee a great excuse to leave us out and a huge hill to climb to prove we deserve a bid. It time to saddle up, rope and tie Vandy.
User name checks out

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
The line has now moved to 3.5. Robbins being out has caused everyone to put money on us apparently.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Vandy lost games like at home VS Grambling State early in the year and since that humiliating loss @ Bammer have gone on a 7-1 SEC Tear. They are SO Much Better than TONS of teams with higher ranked NET numbers. I'm still worried about the fact they still won @ KY with their big guy going out just 4 minutes into that game. IMO Vandy should be in the 48 discussion and I've always hated them due to their sidewaysed backwards A$$ed old arena.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
We need to win. We don’t need to be in the bubble discussion.

Fact check: We have NEVER gotten an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament when we were on the bubble. I have no expectation we’ll be treated any differently this time.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Work the ball inside to Tolu and Cam. Put Jeffries on their best offensive player. Guards dribble drive and attack the basket.
of we do this we will win.

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
We need to win. We don’t need to be in the bubble discussion.

Fact check: We have NEVER gotten an at-large bid to the NCAA Tournament when we were on the bubble. I have no expectation we’ll be treated any differently this time.
Nope. For the first time in forever I watched ESPN Basketball Gameday. They had a segment where LaPhonso Ellis, Seth Green, and Jay Bilas all voted yes or no on whether certain Bubble Teams would get in the tourney. We weren't mentioned, but of course they were creaming their pants over Michigan and North Carolina saying both would get in. If we leave it up to the committee to pick between us, Michigan, and Carolina you all know what's happening.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

Walk-on RAT alert. Will never score again after setting a season high for the league tonight.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login