Dawgs Come Up Just Short Against Kentucky

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - February 15, 2023 - Mississippi State Fans during the game between the Kentucky Wildcats and the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, MS. Photo By Kevin Snyder

State nearly erased a 13-point second-half deficit.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Reactions: PapaDawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Encourage Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Is anyone really surprised by this outcome? It is like watching a rerun of another State vs UK game. UK and Alabama in football just count the L before the season starts. SEC, SEC!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Encourage Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Is anyone really surprised by this outcome? It is like watching a rerun of another State vs UK game. UK and Alabama in football just count the L before the season starts. SEC, SEC!
I mean, a carbon copy of basically any game against UK from the last 35 years

-UK having a role player shoot the lights out. Check
-MSU playing below their means. Check
-UK getting some favorable calls. Check
-Cal having an aneurysm. Check
-MSU giving fans just enough to have hope only to rip our hearts out at the end. Check

Like I’ve been saying all week, I’ve seen this movie more times than Gone with the Wind

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I mean, a carbon copy of basically any game against UK from the last 35 years

-UK having a role player shoot the lights out. Check
-MSU playing below their means. Check
-UK getting some favorable calls. Check
-Cal having an aneurysm. Check
-MSU giving fans just enough to have hope only to rip our hearts out at the end. Check

Like I’ve been saying all week, I’ve seen this movie more times than Gone with the Wind
Are you not ENTERTAINED? To quote the Gladiator. The SEC needs to craft a new script. They are being lazy over the last few years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login