Dawgs Win Again shirt getting the Maroon is all that Matters treatment on eBay

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
1727803512309.png
Size = M. Since the size for State gear start at Large, I'd assume this shirt is Massive.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I watched Banner Year the other night. It feels like a lifetime ago.

I said at the time if we could just get that title, I'd be happy with my MSU fandom and just enjoy it from there on out. But I'll be damned if the absolute worst things that could possibly happen, happened from that time forward.

1) Ruination of our competitiveness literally one week after that CWS, with NIL/portal;
2) Baseball program absolutely tanks;
3) We lose our alumni AD (whether you like him or not, he's still one of us) and Mike Leach dies within a span of 2 months.

I hung on for a while after July 2021 due to Mike Leach, Chris Jans and the residual effect of the natty. But Ole Miss winning it, Leach dying and the idiocy of our leadership (from Arnett to &tate to vision to everything else) broke me.

We always had baseball, now we don't. Ole Miss, LSU, now Tenne17ingsee. Just wow, still can't believe these last 3.5 years have played out like they have.

Reactions: MSUDOG24

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I watched Banner Year the other night. It feels like a lifetime ago.

I said at the time if we could just get that title, I'd be happy with my MSU fandom and just enjoy it from there on out. But I'll be damned if the absolute worst things that could possibly happen, happened from that time forward.

1) Ruination of our competitiveness literally one week after that CWS, with NIL/portal;
2) Baseball program absolutely tanks;
3) We lose our alumni AD (whether you like him or not, he's still one of us) and Mike Leach dies within a span of 2 months.

I hung on for a while after July 2021 due to Mike Leach, Chris Jans and the residual effect of the natty. But Ole Miss winning it, Leach dying and the idiocy of our leadership (from Arnett to &tate to vision to everything else) broke me.

We always had baseball, now we don't. Ole Miss, LSU, no
w Tenne17ingsee. Just wow, still can't believe these last 3.5 years have played out like they have.

well if you put it like that...

GIF by Giphy QA

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login