DC Area Dawgs

orbitdawg

Mar 12, 2008
Anyone know of any MSU gatherings for the game Friday? Looking to head somewhere after work but I'm worried about finding a place that won't be fixed on ACC/Big East tourney action.

Bigohh

Feb 23, 2008
I'm in the DC area a good bit and have always found a group of Dawgs at the Crystal City Sports Bar. Now, that was for football games, but it's probably the same for basketball. There's always a large group of SEC fans there.

croomandwhite

Aug 30, 2006
When I interned there this summer thats where everyone who worked on the Hill from MSU (way more ppl than you think) watched the Super Regionals. They have a Bulldog Room or something to that effect. Call them and find out.

orbitdawg

Mar 12, 2008
Yea, I'm pretty familiar with that place from when I interned a couple of years ago. Just never thought about catching a game there. I may have to try that.

topdawg.sixpack

Nov 25, 2007
If you have time and want to take the Metro, I recommend it over Union Pub. Alot more TV's, and plus you can call ahead and they will reserve a flat panel big screen for your game.

coarcdawg

Mar 3, 2008
I am too lazy to get out to Crystal City and watch a lot of the games at Buffalo Billiards near the Dupont Metro. We have a small crowd of state fans but its a good place to watch games. Crystal City is where the alumni group usually gathers and it will have your largest contingent of State fans.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login