Dead & Co headed to the Sphere

LexSCDOG

Aug 5, 2014
If you haven’t been there - it’s incredible. Has to be the best show on earth.

No dates yet. Guessing it’ll be this summer / fall.

Went to see U2 back in October, unbelievable sound, visuals. no visible speakers. they just roll a stage out(with techs underneath). the speakers are all around you in the sphere

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Went to see U2 back in October, unbelievable sound, visuals. no visible speakers. they just roll a stage out(with techs underneath). the speakers are all around you in the sphere
Same. Pictures don’t do it justice. I heard the “Planet Earth” movie they show is amazing too.

I wonder if Dead & Co will play the same show every night. Surely not. Not sure how that’ll work with the visuals. U2’s were very intergraded with the song.

Reactions: LexSCDOG

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
Went in October as well. Just an unreal experience. Would go back in a heartbeat. D&C would be amazing, As would Phish. Hell you could probably put the Spice Girls in their and it would be a great show. Or Creed.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
beating a dead horse wtf GIF

It’s just sad at this point. Bobby needs to ride out in the sunset doing his cowboy songs with wolf brothers
Mayer needs to leave this **** alone

that said I would love to see a show in the sphere it looks fn amazing

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Yeah as a group we ended up getting tickets for everyone. I’m only flying in for one or two of the shows but definitely wanted to see at least one of their shows there. I can only imagine what kuroda will come up with in that place

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login