Dead & Company’s Final Tour next year…

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Presales were earlier this week. Regular sales began today.

I finally decided to go to one of their shows (not against them: I’ve been to the Fare Thee Well gigs in Santa Clara, seriously thought about seeing them a few months ago and decided against it, and saw Alison Krauss sing a couple songs with Phil & Friends at an Outlaw show in 2019).

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015
It’s time to wind down this outfit. If not for Covid it probably would already be done. It was nice for awhile, but it’s run its course. That being said, we may zip down to the Gorge for sentimental reasons if the schedule allows.

The music never stops though, they’ll be playing in some form or another. Excited to see Bobby and the Wolf Bros next weekend.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
It’s time to wind down this outfit. If not for Covid it probably would already be done. It was nice for awhile, but it’s run its course. That being said, we may zip down to the Gorge for sentimental reasons if the schedule allows.

The music never stops though, they’ll be playing in some form or another. Excited to see Bobby and the Wolf Bros next weekend.
I bought a ticket to their St. Louis show.
It’s fairly close to family and Billy Strings is also playing in St. Louis two days later.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Presales were earlier this week. Regular sales began today.

I finally decided to go to one of their shows (not against them: I’ve been to the Fare Thee Well gigs in Santa Clara, seriously thought about seeing them a few months ago and decided against it, and saw Alison Krauss sing a couple songs with Phil & Friends at an Outlaw show in 2019).
It's been a good run and they sounded great last Summer in Boulder.
I'm doing Boulder and the Gorge shows.
The Gorge is one of the best venues, even better than Red Rocks, IMO.

I wish we could get another Billy and the Kids with Tom Hamilton and Billy Strings.
Mayer is really good, but they need another lead guitar besides Bobby.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login