Dear Connor Power

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Nice wave at that weak ground ball that went by you when your pitcher had a no-hitter going. For the record, if your pitcher is having that kind of game, you better be eating dirt when that ball gets hit your way.

I hope your girlfriend cuts you off, and when you marry her she skips the honeymoon and goes straight to not giving you any because you're her husband.

Oct 14, 2007
just a seeing eye single between he & Sneed. One of those deals where neither has great range and it just squirted through. Typical MState luck.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Heck, even if you KNEW the ball would get by you, you dive for it anyway. The left side of that infield totally blew that no-hitter. Between Sneed blowing the throw, Power waving at the ball, and Sneed getting totally gobbled up on that infield hit.

Actually, MState luck would've had OM hitting a grand slam, getting the game-winning run in the top of the 10th, and MState having bases loaded, no outs, and a called third strike and a double play to end the game.

Oct 14, 2007
and had trouble making the throw it was ruled a fielder's choice, so no hit. Second, when OM juiced the bases I said in the chat "time for an OM slam." Just seemed like a fitting end after losing a no-hitter with 2 out, 2 strikes, bottom 9. And we all better get used to C. Power at 3B. With Turner out to injury and R. Power not being able to hit ****, the only guy we can play there is him, because Jet has to play 2B and C. Power damn sure isn't switching with Sneed to play SS. I have a feeling if Turner were healthy and/or R. Power could hit, we'd see C. Power as the DH.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
is probably Moore at first, Turner at second,Sneed at third, and Butler at SS. I'd like to see us move Conner to the OF.</p>

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
you can't take the DH away from Nappi. Powers would have to go to the OF. Turner(if he ever gets healthy), Nappi, Freeman and Sneed are pretty good young hitters. Powers has a little pop along with Moore, but they are kinda feast or famine. Those 6 ain't a bad hitting order. Their feilding along with pathetic pithing, are a libility. Kinda of a Catch-22.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login