Dear moderately attractive, longtime girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...I'm just calling to let you know that I'm ending our relationship. Jenna Jameson called, and I know that I said we'd always be together, but looking back, I guess I only meant that we'd always be together as long as nobody better came along. Jenna invited me over a couple of weeks ago. She has a huge house, lots of money, and also a great body. Plus, she says she'll let me hit it from behind, which you never did. I'm glad you're not mad, that makes me feel better about my decision. Now I realize that there are going to always be other guys around Jenna, but I think if I hang around long enough, I'll eventually get a piece.

Now I want you to know that I'm still a man of my word. I guess you'll just have to trust me on that. I'm just trying to do what's best for me. You understand.

And if I can leave you with one thought: Just know that I still love you, and I will always love you. And every time I'm banging that *****, I'll be thinking of you.

Sincerely,

Chris Garrett

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Can we please stop with all of these Chris Garrett threads? The obsession over a 17 year old kid is getting ridiculous

patdog

May 28, 2007
I prayed about it and God told me to leave you for Jenna Jameson.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login