Dear MSU Faculty, You Suck.

Oct 20, 2022
Dear MSU Faculty, You Suck. You all sold
Your tickets to Georgia Fans. This is why faculty should not get discounted Dear MSU Faculty, You Suck. You all sold
Your tickets to Georgia Fans. This is why faculty should not get discounted tickets.
Dear MSU Faculty, You Suck. You all sold
Your tickets to Georgia Fans. This is why faculty should not get discounted tickets.

View attachment 260853
Easy solution. You show up at the game with your faculty ID and you get a seat somewhere in the stadium provided you notify the athletic department 10 days in advance of your intention to attend. If not seats get sold to students for the student price. Treat their attendance like students. Must have your ID to get in!

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I get your point but that’s not all faculty. They have a section and a half there. The whole side has spattering of red. I realize they are an easy target but the problem is bigger than faculty.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Yeah that wasn’t just faculty. I was in section 18 and there were more Georgia fans than State fans. It was a pretty miserable experience

Reactions: vandaldawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I get your point but that’s not all faculty. They have a section and a half there. The whole side has spattering of red. I realize they are an easy target but the problem is bigger than faculty.
I’m guessing their fans made a coordinated effort to buy tickets behind their team. It definitely looked at least 50/50 or more. Lots of red.
The stripe out looked great last night…

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I didn’t work at “stripe out”. I was trying to keep my a*s from freezing off. It’s all well and good to promote special nights, but I don’t buy new cold weather out fits to please the athletic dept.

And, damn the faculty for selling their seats to Georgia. If the players had been sitting in my section and heard this young GA fan sitting behind men saying, MSU was not big enough to play with the big boys, it would be much better than any given pep talk by our coaching staff.

Reactions: Fritz!

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
I didn’t work at “stripe out”. I was trying to keep my a*s from freezing off. It’s all well and good to promote special nights, but I don’t buy new cold weather out fits to please the athletic dept.

And, damn the faculty for selling their seats to Georgia. If the players had been sitting in my section and heard this young GA fan sitting behind men saying, MSU was not big enough to play with the big boys, it would be much better than any given pep talk by our coaching staff.

Hold the 17 up. Are you bitching about staff selling their tickets and at the same time not bitching about the folks selling tickets in your section?
There was red all over the stadium. The staff has 2 sections. It looks no different than any other section on that side.

But to your first point it was brutally cold. That color coordination effort is out in those conditions.

Reactions: oompa and Maroon13

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
If the players had been sitting in my section and heard this young GA fan sitting behind men saying, MSU was not big enough to play with the big boys, it would be much better than any given pep talk by our coaching staff.
I wonder whether Leech has ever given a pep talk at any point in his career as a football coach.

I've never seen him display any emotion.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Hold the 17 up. Are you bitching about staff selling their tickets and at the same time not bitching about the folks selling tickets in your section?
There was red all over the stadium. The staff has 2 sections. It looks no different than any other section on that side.

But to your first point it was brutally cold. That color coordination effort is out in those conditions.
The non staff presumably donated money and pod for their seats. They can do what they want with them. The staff getting a sweetheart deal and flipping those tickets to the other team for profit is very different.

Reactions: 3000lbchicken

mst8

Mar 3, 2008

I absolutely am complaining about the 2 sections that staff gets discounted and sells. I am not specifically speaking to others that paid full price and giving to the Bulldog Club as well. This a direct shot taken at the faculty. Read the post again. By the way, What subject do you teach at State or who do you get your faculty seats from?

patdog

May 28, 2007
Asking people to wear white for a night game in November is pointless. Nobody has a white coat. You’re doing good if you can get them to wear maroon. And attempting a stripe out at any time is ridiculous. It’s too damn complicated to figure out which color your supposed to wear.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Are you joking ? You must not have You Tube
No, I'm not joking.

I admit that I haven't watched Leach speak very often, because I find it to be a waste of time.

Have I missed Leach's emotional pep talks before/during football games?

Has Leach given any pep talks during his time at Mississippi State?

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
This was one of the times that I was glad to be colorblind. I could hear the difference, but at least I couldn't see the difference.
Maybe I could get a job with our marketing department picking out colors for our banners, shirts and such.

• Haha
Reactions: Fritz!

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Asking people to wear white for a night game in November is pointless. Nobody has a white coat. You’re doing good if you can get them to wear maroon. And attempting a stripe out at any time is ridiculous. It’s too damn complicated to figure out which color your supposed to wear.
Ticket Holders are told days in advance which color to wear. Also, stripe out is done at many venues and it always looks good, except ours.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
One more thing about the east side... the students show up in large numbers. The students need to be moved back to the east side.

the north side can become regular seats for alumni and fans. The University doesn't require much of a donation for the east side anyways.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login