Dear Ol’ State: A Big Reveal For Jim Ellis

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - March 13, 2022 - Mississippi State Radio Broadcaster Jim Ellis during the baseball game between the Princeton Tigers and the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Dudy Noble Field at Polk-Dement Stadium in Starkville, MS. Photo By Austin Perryman

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Bumping this, for I just got a chance to listen to it. And it's good to hear Jim's story and him recall just a few of his many, many memories.

Good job, Joel and Logan.

Reactions: Dawgg

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
Wasn’t able to make Omaha the year we won it. Too much going on including building a house among other things. My son and I decided to drive up the afternoon the bus pulled back into town and cheer them on at the Dude. While we waited we had a chance to meet Jim. I explained to my son what (not so small) part of it Jim was and we got some pics with him. Cool moment for us.

Reactions: Dawgg

BigDogFan

Oct 12, 2016
Good listen here. Jim is one of a kind and not only a great ambassador for MSU baseball, but a great person.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login