Dear Ol’ State: Dawgs Still Streaking

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
STARKVILLE, MS - November 09, 2022 - Mississippi State Banner M logo on a basketball before the game between the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils and the Mississippi State Bulldogs at Humphrey Coliseum in Starkville, MS. Photo By Kevin Snyder

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Nice Listen and Great both Hoops Teams are playing so well right now. I admit though when I first saw the thread title I was hopin' to see some naked people.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Nice Listen and Great both Hoops Teams are playing so well right now. I admit though when I first saw the thread title I was hopin' to see some naked people.
1973. We were number 2 in the nation behind USC - that's the University of Southern California.
They'll never be able to take that away from us.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
1973. We were number 2 in the nation behind USC - that's the University of Southern California.
They'll never be able to take that away from us.
Lots of folks these days who ain't old enough to know 'bout streakin' like we old timers know about. Youtube Ray Stevens "They call them The Streak".... LMAO... Well WTF, I'll post the damn thing.
Get ready to laugh your as$es off:

elvis76

Oct 15, 2022
Just before Thanksgiving break, 1973 or 1974, cannot remember which Big streak event by the women's dorms then
heading home the next day. Campus police basically declared it a neutral zone and left everybody alone. The were
on the perimeter so they could react if anyone got out of hand but all was calm and quite fun.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login