Dear ON3

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Solution: 1) download the Firefox browser app onto your phone; and 2) whenever you go to SixPack, be sure to use the Firefox browser.

NOTES:
1) If you see any sort of dialog box that mentions turning off your AdBlocker, then ignore it and leave your AdBlocker on.
2) Do not use either of the following browsers to read the SixPack: Chrome and Safari. You can use those browsers for other websites, but do not use those browsers for the SixPack.
3) I've heard that the Brave browser is also effective for avoiding these pop-up ads on the SixPack.

Reactions: Grove Sh.tter

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Solution: 1) download the Firefox browser app onto your phone; and 2) whenever you go to SixPack, be sure to use the Firefox browser.

NOTES:
1) If you see any sort of dialog box that mentions turning off your AdBlocker, then ignore it and leave your AdBlocker on.
2) Do not use either of the following browsers to read the SixPack: Chrome and Safari. You can use those browsers for other websites, but do not use those browsers for the SixPack.
3) I've heard that the Brave browser is also effective for avoiding these pop-up ads on the SixPack.
Or download AdGuard

Using Safari with AdGuard. No ads

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Woah. I have been buying only from the ads on this site. I figured someone needed a new flat screen. Now that I see there is slack, I'll double my purchases.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Brave browser on iPhone and PC works well for me. On the iPhone, no additional ad blocker is required. It blocks them out of the box. On the PC, I use Brave browser and ad the uBlock origin extension, and update it once a week. No ads ever. Don't even have to watch YouTube ads. It skips right over them and you never know it.

Reactions: trob115

PCHSDawg

Nov 12, 2014
Brave works on my phone but at work I can't use the site because of the. Mcafee page popping up constantly.

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014
I assume you're already a subscriber.

Thus, when you see this, you should simply click on "Sign in here." and login like you normally do.

Do not click on "WHITELIST US" because that would turn off your AdBlocker.
I just hit the refresh and went right to the page.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Then when I block ads...
View attachment 460015
click on whitelist us ... go to the top left arrow.. click...on 3 will pull back up and just click on it like you normally would.. should be picture perfect... if you leave the site for awhile you will have to repeat but a small price to pay for not having to deal with that crap

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login