DeCamerion Richardson in the portal...

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Well, shitt. He made some mistakes this year, but you could see his upside potential.

Okay, Lebby and... new defensive coordinator guy... get to work. I love all these receivers, but let's not go just totally ole miss on this thing.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Well, shitt. He made some mistakes this year, but you could see his upside potential.

Okay, Lebby and... new defensive coordinator guy... get to work. I love all these receivers, but let's not go just totally ole miss on this thing.
Well, we just pulled in a DL transfer who has 7 total tackles in 2 seasons at North Carolina. I think we're going to have to win a lot of 45-42 games going forward if we want to be successful.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Well, we just pulled in a DL transfer who has 7 total tackles in 2 seasons at North Carolina. I think we're going to have to win a lot of 45-42 games going forward if we want to be successful.
At this point it really doesn’t matter. They just need bodies.

Reactions: patdog

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
hope he isn't relying on his film from his time at MSU as a selling tool for his services. Both corners had zero INTs this year, and got burned EVERY time they went man
Well he started over someone. Id rather have him than that someone. But I think this is a glimpse of why we were more willing to hire Arnett last year. Schools now put their entire roster at risk with a total turnover. Glad we made a move and hired Lebby but this is part of the cost.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
If this is Lebby's plan, he's going to fail.

Both Mullen and Leach, who obviously were considered offensive gurus, recognized that defense was the key ingredient at MSU.

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He sure didn't progress from last season. I would almost call him a liability this season. Coming from someone that picked him as My Boy '24
He had an NFL first rounder to help him in 2022. He's not bad, at all. Especially considering most the defensive problem this past year was due to coaching. Of course, he's another that theoretically should be out of eligibility.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
He had an NFL first rounder to help him in 2022. He's not bad, at all. Especially considering most the defensive problem this past year was due to coaching. Of course, he's another that theoretically should be out of eligibility.
It’s hard to judge some of the individual performances this year given the absolutely horrible coaching and team morale.

Reactions: AFDawg

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If this is Lebby's plan, he's going to fail.

Both Mullen and Leach, who obviously were considered offensive gurus, recognized that defense was the key ingredient at MSU.
Again, at this point the staff is just getting players on the roster of any kind. Theyre going to have to take some risks to fill it for next season.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Again, at this point the staff is just getting players on the roster of any kind. Theyre going to have to take some risks to fill it for next season.
Assuming we didn't have to pay much for him, this is a risk worth taking. Could still turn out to be a solid player. But what I'm seeing so far from Lebby is a LOT more emphasis on recruiting good offensive skill position players than linemen or defensive players. It's still very early though. But we need a lot of help all across the board.

Reactions: DawgsNCowboys87

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They only got burned once in the Ole Miss game. Cost 7 points. That was probably the best game all season.

Reactions: HumpDawgy
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login