DeCarlos Nicholson cornerback

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
He’s getting a lot of hype as a standout for USC at corner, talk of being nfl draft pick. Did anyone see that coming ?

In limited action for State i noticed he was tall, could jump and bat down balls and long armed.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He’s getting a lot of hype as a standout for USC at corner, talk of being nfl draft pick. Did anyone see that coming ?

In limited action for State i noticed he was tall, could jump and bat down balls and long armed.
Not possible. Pooperchute told me this the other day:

We absolutely had to. The talent wasn't there at all. Go look where the transfers ended up. It's ok you don't know **** about sports Goat. We all realize that.
Well, I did. And found this: https://247sports.com/college/missi...football/transferportal/?institutionkey=24104

Seems to me like our guys found some pretty good landing places. Fact of the matter is, Leach recruited pretty damn well.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
You've got one guy to the multiple I can show you. Nicholson isn't going to be a high draft pick either. He flip flopped and tried to quit and just was never very good here really. Shouldn't be hard to look good on a defense as bad as USC. He played his two years here and got an extra year. A whole 3 PBU and 7 starts in 2 years. We also had a coach poisoning the water with his guys here too.

Reactions: patdog

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
There’s another kid people overlooked Audavion Collins corner at Penn State. They are pretty high on him.
We didn't want to lose him but he wouldn't wait. He's a good player but he left before last year. Wasn't on the team last season.

Last edited:

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We know, he left your boy Arnett and muh RuNdAbAwLeRs.

Man yeah, Leach was poisoning the water with all these good players, I tell ya what.
He left before Arnett ever coached a game. We can go back and look at every player that left during and after the Leach era and you're still in the hole a mile. And Arnett wasn't my boy. Your university screwed that up. Wasn't Leach poisoning the water last year either. We can talk about the guys that used up all their eligibility but had a Covid year and left. Woody and Rogers and Nicholson all did that. 3 coaches in three years and two of those leaving weren't a big deal anyway. I got no problem with guys using up that extra year taking off. You're still in the hole.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
Not possible. Pooperchute told me this the other day:

Well, I did. And found this: https://247sports.com/college/missi...football/transferportal/?institutionkey=24104

Seems to me like our guys found some pretty good landing places. Fact of the matter is, Leach recruited pretty damn well.
I just clicked on the list and it’s Woody Marks to USC (Moorhead recruit). Nicholson who tried to transfer just about every season, Percy Lewis to Auburn followed by about a dozen transfers to CUSA schools 😂😂😂😂

You and 85Bears continue to self-own yourselves with stupidity

Reactions: Bulldawg77
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login