Denver Broncos Logo

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
The following is 100% undisputed facts.

It’s not a terrible logo but the old one (the D with the horse) was 1000 times better. Patriots old logo is also better. And the dolphins have the best throwback jerseys in football

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2009
It’s not a terrible logo but the old one (the D with the horse) was 1000 times better. Patriots old logo is also better. And the dolphins have the best throwback jerseys in football
based on what? Your opinion? It might look better to you but you are not the standard.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011

I like the old Denver logo as well, but then we tend to think things from our youth are better.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
based on what? Your opinion? It might look better to you but you are not the standard.

Yeah, based on my opinion… in what other manner would a post like this be presented? Should I add a disclaimer at the bottom of the post that the views expressed are only that of ronpolk and don’t represent six pack speak?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Yeah, based on my opinion… in what other manner would a post like this be presented? Should I add a disclaimer at the bottom of the post that the views expressed are only that of ronpolk and don’t represent six pack speak?

Maybe we can have SixPackSpeak Court this summer after baseball is over.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

I'm going to need a doctoral level breakdown on color scale and compatibility, design symmetry, and historic symbolism.

Sep 15, 2009
no I just hate it when people make opinion statements like that. What's the point? People often do this with music bands or music in general. The say "that band sucks" or "That's not real music" etc sending the message that someone has bad music taste just because they listen to something they don't like. Just a pet peeve of mine.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
no I just hate it when people make opinion statements like that. What's the point? People often do this with music bands or music in general. The say "that band sucks" or "That's not real music" etc sending the message that someone has bad music taste just because they listen to something they don't like. Just a pet peeve of mine.

I edited the post for you. Hopefully that makes this post a little easier to read for you

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017

What the 17? You hate when people share opinions? When you go to a dinner party do you just read aloud from a Funk and Wagnalls?

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
The Giant D, pun intended, and the Orange Crush Defenses were indeed pretty good, but it's hard to argue with Back to Back Championships:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Dave Matthews Band sucks.

That is a fact.

That is a scientific fact.

And if you like Dave Matthews Band, you have bad taste in music.

You can copy/paste Dave Matthews Band with Florida Georgia Line and the statement would still be accurate.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
What the 17? You hate when people share opinions? When you go to a dinner party do you just read aloud from a Funk and Wagnalls?

I just consulted Encyclopedia Britannica and apparently, charcoal gray, specifically hex code #36454F is the best color.

That's not my opinion. It's just a fact.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Not when they lead with "In my opinion........"

Man you’re a 17n idiot, just my opinion OC course. However, I feel like this thread has sufficient evidence to support my opinion.

Are you so damn dense that someone needs to tell you when they are stating an opinion vs a verified fact? Are you truly unable to discern when someone expresses a preference for a style of something that they are expressing an opinion?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login