Denver Post, New York Times, and Washington Post must get their headlines from Nashville**

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
The words are assasination attempt.

Interestingly, my I phone has stopped prompting the word assassination in my predictive text.

The way the left in this country has weaponized language but not certain types of violence is insane.

Surprised boomboom or shittshack hasn’t posted glee from a 2nd amendment candidate getting shot with an AR.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The shooter is starting to look like the classic school shooter type. He was a registered Republican, but had donated $15 to the Dems.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
The words are assasination attempt.

Interestingly, my I phone has stopped prompting the word assassination in my predictive text.

The way the left in this country has weaponized language but not certain types of violence is insane.

Surprised boomboom or shittshack hasn’t posted glee from a 2nd amendment candidate getting shot with an AR.
I don’t celebrate violence. That’s why Trumps fomenting of January 6th violence instantly made me realize what an idiot I had been to vote for him ever, much less twice. I mistakenly thought we were just doing normal political choosing of sides, not ushering in a narcissistic madman.

As Trump said, after the Iowa school shooting in January, after saying Nothing for the first 36 hours…”We just have to get over it.” Can’t mourn that dead 6th grader forever. Day and a half is long enough.

I'm not happy about any of it but it’s not lost on me that the MAGA pearl clutching while simultaneously loving Trumps cult of violence is a bit…sad and expected. It’s also not lost on me that the same MAGAs fight tooth and nail to deny even the most sensible of gun regulation. Again, sad.

From what I’ve seen of the shooter, beyond being whatever level of deranged you have to be to do such things, he apparently actively supported some left causes and recently registered Republican. My bet is the late registration as a Republican was to add insult to injury. There’s no way someone of his age comes to be a Republican for any reason other than liking what the leader of the party has to say. Wouldn’t make sense to be shooting at him.

Reactions: Dawgg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I don’t celebrate violence. That’s why Trumps fomenting of January 6th violence instantly made me realize what an idiot I had been to vote for him ever, much less twice. I mistakenly thought we were just doing normal political choosing of sides, not ushering in a narcissistic madman.

As Trump said, after the Iowa school shooting in January, after saying Nothing for the first 36 hours…”We just have to get over it.” Can’t mourn that dead 6th grader forever. Day and a half is long enough.

I'm not happy about any of it but it’s not lost on me that the MAGA pearl clutching while simultaneously loving Trumps cult of violence is a bit…sad and expected. It’s also not lost on me that the same MAGAs fight tooth and nail to deny even the most sensible of gun regulation. Again, sad.

From what I’ve seen of the shooter, beyond being whatever level of deranged you have to be to do such things, he apparently actively supported some left causes and recently registered Republican. My bet is the late registration as a Republican was to add insult to injury. There’s no way someone of his age comes to be a Republican for any reason other than liking what the leader of the party has to say. Wouldn’t make sense to be shooting at him.
You might want just sit this one out a little longer, then change your name.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012

With the truth of who was truly behind J6 being out for years, still blaming Trump really does make you look like an absolute moron.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
Do an internet search on Trump specifically calling for violence and destruction. I’m talking direct quotes.

He’s abrasive and he’s arrogant for sure but you immediately see the media seizing on the word “fight”. Politicians have been using that word all my life, just like injury attorneys. TDS

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007

Reactions: DawgInThe256

Rick Danko

Sep 27, 2023

You voted for Trump not once but twice????

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
This post got derailed a bit by horshack’s ignorance. But the main reason for today’s division in America is the complete dishonesty by the media.

Calling out the media’s lies is viewed as “far-right” and “MAGA” but I think that’s the point(at least, that’s what the MSM wants to engrave in your memory).The mainstream media started this descent into darkness 15 years ago during the Obama Admin and when it became clear the media’s purpose is to be a mouthpiece for Dems. They demonized the Right and ironically, it was a big reason for Trump’s win in 2016 and big reason he lost in 2020 (Hunter Biden). Well, the worst side of the media’s dishonesty came full circle yesterday, for everyone to see. If you claim to be a truthful human and care about this country you should have deep distrust and disdain for today’s mainstream media. They aren’t your friend and they will continue to feed you lies. It’s the root of the downfall of Western society. I’m afraid we’re only at the tip of the iceberg.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
This post got derailed a bit by horshack’s ignorance. But the main reason for today’s division in America is the complete dishonesty by the media.

Calling out the media’s lies is viewed as “far-right” and “MAGA” but I think that’s the point(at least, that’s what the MSM wants to engrave in your memory).The mainstream media started this descent into darkness 15 years ago during the Obama Admin and when it became clear the media’s purpose is to be a mouthpiece for Dems. They demonized the Right and ironically, it was a big reason for Trump’s win in 2016 and big reason he lost in 2020 (Hunter Biden). Well, the worst side of the media’s dishonesty came full circle yesterday, for everyone to see. If you claim to be a truthful human and care about this country you should have deep distrust and disdain for today’s mainstream media. They aren’t your friend and they will continue to feed you lies. It’s the root of the downfall of Western society. I’m afraid we’re only at the tip of the iceberg.
Also…. “Fact checks” are just these globalist scum doubling down on the propaganda they spew at will. And, yes, Honolulu Barry enabled this in 2013 when he hid a major, yet not that noticeable, provision made to the Smith-Mundt Act in a much broader bill. It’s how you see works like “false claims of election fraud” repeated on every MSM network.

And if somebody really believes Trump incited violence, it’s just your cue to never again listen to a word they say. That’s my plan, at least.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

The left has taken that demonization further and used it to make themselves believe the Right are a bunch of "fascists, Nazis and racists." If I had a dime for every time I saw someone on the left make a desperate comparison of Trump to Hitler, well, I'd have a lot of money.

Last edited:

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Also…. “Fact checks” are just these globalist scum doubling down on the propaganda they spew at will. And, yes, Honolulu Barry enabled this in 2013 when he hid a major, yet not that noticeable, provision made to the Smith-Mundt Act in a much broader bill. It’s how you see works like “false claims of election fraud” repeated on every MSM network.

And if somebody really believes Trump incited violence, it’s just your cue to never again listen to a word they say. That’s my plan, at least.
Speaking of propaganda, you should look into what the bi-partisan Smith-Mundt Modernization Act actually says, and not believe the propaganda you read claiming it enabled psy-ops on the American public.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Speaking of propaganda, you should look into what the bi-partisan Smith-Mundt Modernization Act actually says, and not believe the propaganda you read claiming it enabled psy-ops on the American public.
I have. And I also have…. no idea what your point is. It has been an ever-evolving piece of legislation, and Obama altered it in 2013 to effectively legalize news outlets spewing absolute garbage.

Reactions: GloryDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Calling out the media’s lies is viewed as “far-right” and “MAGA” but I think that’s the point(at least, that’s what the MSM wants to engrave in your memory).The mainstream media started this descent into darkness 15 years ago during the Obama Admin and when it became clear the media’s purpose is to be a mouthpiece for Dems. They demonized the Right and ironically, it was a big reason for Trump’s win in 2016 and big reason he lost in 2020 (Hunter Biden). Well, the worst side of the media’s dishonesty came full circle yesterday, for everyone to see. If you claim to be a truthful human and care about this country you should have deep distrust and disdain for today’s mainstream media. They aren’t your friend and they will continue to f

All Sides

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
It’ll be interesting to see how the MSM tries to frame the shooter. My guess is they’ll say he’s a right wing extremist who was angry at Trump for some reason.

Reactions: GloryDawg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004

He most likely registered republican to vote against someone he considered a threat in a primary. Apparently a lot of the people who let politics run their life do stupid **** like this.

Reactions: Drebin

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
The shooter is starting to look like the classic school shooter type. He was a registered Republican, but had donated $15 to the Dems.
Evidently he even made a video saying how he hated Trump and Republicans and donated to other "radical" left wing organizations.

Supposedly. I don't know. Haven't seen it.

Last edited:

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
Let's review the major talking points of the Main Street Media for the last 7-8 years. CBS, NBC,
ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, New York Times, Washington Post, Microsoft, Google - I am talking about all of them. Twitter was in this group until the Musk purchase.

2016 - Trump Campaign/Russian Collusion - WRONG
2020 - Hunter Biden Laptop Russian Disinformation - WRONG
2020-2021 Repeat the Fauci talking points - (Masks, Shutdowns, 6 foot Distancing, at least partially vaccines) - WRONG
2020 until now refusing to accept the probablity of Covid being a result of a Lab Leak of NIH funded research - WRONG
2020-2024 - Joe Biden mental deterioration due to Aging Illnesses is Far Right Narrative - WRONG

These muther-17ers are not just this stupid, they are promoting their narrative/agenda. Why would anyone with a functional brain believe them on any major political subject?

The center of this country now distrusts MSM so much that they are willing to vote for Donald Trump as an acceptable alternative. I will grit my teeth & shake my head as I vote for him again in November.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login