Deonte Anderson Scrimmage stats 8/12/23

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
hailstate.com reporting this stat line from last night: five tackles for loss including a pair of sacks and a forced fumble. Had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly. That?s pretty dadgum impressive.

Anderson is a redshirt sophomore defensive end from Miami, FL.

Brock and arnette keep hinting that we may pull a line backer or safety and go four man front if it gets the best 11 on the field. Anderson may be the reasoning behind that. Had two seniors ahead of him on the depth chart when camp started. And these stats could have been against back ups but that?s still really eye opening. You pretty much need to be in the offensive huddle listening to play calls to have 5 tackles for loss in one scrimmage.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
hailstate.com reporting this stat line from last night: five tackles for loss including a pair of sacks and a forced fumble. Had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly. That?s pretty dadgum impressive.

Anderson is a redshirt sophomore defensive end from Miami, FL.

Brock and arnette keep hinting that we may pull a line backer or safety and go four man front if it gets the best 11 on the field. Anderson may be the reasoning behind that. Had two seniors ahead of him on the depth chart when camp started. And these stats could have been against back ups but that?s still really eye opening. You pretty much need to be in the offensive huddle listening to play calls to have 5 tackles for loss in one scrimmage.
I just can't understand how a guy who barely has sniffed the field is performing like that against a senior offensive line that may have a few all SEC members before it's all said and done.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I just can't understand how a guy who barely has sniffed the field is performing like that against a senior offensive line that may have a few all SEC members before it's all said and done.

I mean he’s only a sophomore, maybe it just took a little while for the light to come on.

Uncle Ruckus

Apr 1, 2011
I know he hasn’t been running first team, so it could have been against the backups

eta: I stand corrected. I don’t know what group he was with in the scrimmage, but Anderson was running with the ones on Sunday.

Last edited:

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Isn't he the one that announced for us at the Army AA game? So he was pretty highly thought of coming out of HS.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login