DeSoto County Cardinals fans tv question

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
How will you watch Cardinals games on tv this year? It looks like the only live streaming service that carries Bally’s is Direct Stream, and DeSoto County gets Bally’s South and Southeast, so the Braves games. Is there no way to watch without cable?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Directv/Cable is your only option. Can’t do MLB.tv because we are in the Cardinals home team blackout area. MLB has the worst blackout rules of any of the pro sports. Bally’s Sports South/Southeast does show some Cardinals games but not all of them.

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Damn that is ridiculous. I knew about the mlb blackout ********. I was hoping i was just too stupid to figure it out.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
If you live in Iowa you’re blacked out from viewing the Twins, Royals, Cubs, White Sox and Cardinals. Just plain stupidity.

There are plenty of bootleg streams out there. Just airplay it to your tv.

notoriousD_O_G

Apr 1, 2013
MLB has audio streaming for $2.99 a month and you can listen to any game on the At Bat app. Not the same as watching obviously but it works really well.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
Braves and Grizz fan here and had same issue. My Cardinal buddy found Uzzutv app. https://uzzu.tv/. I paid 120 for the year and get every game no blackouts. You have access to any game or team playing. I was skeptical but it’s legit and works great.

coachnorm

Jul 23, 2015
Damn that is ridiculous. I knew about the mlb blackout ********. I was hoping i was just too stupid to figure it out.

MLB will learn the hard way that the blackout ******** will black them out from the young viewers of America. Simply, the old graybeards die off without replacements who found soccer as a replacement without blackouts?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Baseball is already having a ratings and attendance problem, you would think they would want to be proactive and get as many eyeballs on the games as possible. The way they’re conducting business is antiquated and it’s going to cost them.

HWY51dog

Jul 24, 2013
Been using it for over a month now and so far so good. I was beyond frustrated missing Grizz games.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login