Devonte Adams to the Jets

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Tantrum Crying GIF

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It’s hard to figure out what the jets are doing right now.
Sounds like they are just letting an over-the-hill QB run the franchise….like letting a toddler buy whatever he wants at the toy store. Wilson, Lazard, and Mike Williams is a pretty stout receiver core already.

But hey, the Jets are still the 5th most valuable NFL franchise in spite of being perreniel losers. That means owner and GM are both doing a great job, right? Has nothing to do with being located in one of the world’s largest metro areas and media centers. I think that’s how I read on here that it works….

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
There is nothing that warms my heart more than teams bending to the will of these whining, spoiled $hitheads on $100M contracts, all because they’re not getting every single thing that their heart so desires. All for a 3rd round pick no less

I will have immense respect for the GMs that start letting these 17ers rot while fining them every step of the way rather repeatedly caving so that they can try to get something of value in return. Maybe then, these morons will actually start thinking thinking about something other than a bag of cash when it’s time to hit free agency. Things like, I don’t know… is this actually a reputable franchise?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login