Dick Butkus on Twitter: Hilarious...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
taking a break today to engage with some of my new followers— Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) February 4, 2022

i think its great folks at auburn know how to access the internet— Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) February 4, 2022

im followed by the @UtesEquipment literally a pile of helmets and jock strapsthis is the pinnacle of fame— Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) February 4, 2022

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I started following him after the tweet about his oj tasting better the morning after the Packers lost.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Met him in Salt Lake at the airport when I was making a transfer. Great guy, stood and talked with me as long as I liked. Shook my hand and told me it was nice meeting me when we parted. Not all famous people have been so accomodating. Jerry Rice was even nicer when I met him on a flight.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I met Jerry Rice at Brewski's on SBW around 2010. He was great. Took a pic with me and bought 2 cases of Corona.

grinningmule

Jul 15, 2021
Jerry Rice used to come in Anatomies (now Starkville Athletic Club) pretty much every summer to work out when he was still playing. Extremely nice and accomodating to everyone, even those who interrupted his workouts to get pics and autographs

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I first met Jerry at the Landing circa ‘87. We were standing outside the door, and a Jaguar with California tag on the front read ‘World 80’ rolled up. Probably a Monday or Wednesday (slow night at the Landing)… he had a few people with him. We knew who he was when the car rolled in, don’t think everyone did. We spoke to him and his crew, I got his autograph, which my Ex-wife threw away years later.

fast forward to ‘88-90, Jerry shows up at the Landing on a busy night and he was mobbed. There was also a classic bar fight that night at the pool tables.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
Jerry Rice used to come to the Tin Gym and shoot a little hoops and work out in the day…

Yes he did. Dude could BALL. And when I worked at the MSU Golf course, he and his brother would come out there and play all the time. Super nice guy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login