Did a 4 year old pick the OM uni combo this week?

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Light blue Bama knockoff helmets with navy over grey? They look terrible.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Navy over gray has been their standard uniform for years, at least up until they adopted the baby blue look.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
I had never seen the light blue helmets over navy/grey. As Maroonthirteen said, Billy Brewer era. Before my time, not that it changes my opinion though. Helmets and tops clash.

My mistake for trying to be a fashionista I guess. I just stick to maroon

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Actually, I believe that is the color blue helmet they wore under Vaught in the 60s and i know Brewer brought the color back in the 80s. That Is the full history. Anyways they must be having some throw back night to the 60s with that color and numbers on one side.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Actually, I believe that is the color blue helmet they wore under Vaught in the 60s and i know Brewer brought the color back in the 80s. That Is the full history. Anyways they must be having some throw back night to the 60s with that color and numbers on one side.

Thanks for explaining. Interesting history.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012

You are correct sir. Showing my age but I recall seeing this look in person back during the Vaught years.

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
You are correct sir. Showing my age but I recall seeing this look in person back during the Vaught years.

So, to answer the OP's question, it was not a 4 year old who picked their uniforms. It was a 104 year old.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Old school Ole Miss, but not really THAT old. In my opinion ALL of their uniform combos, every single possible combination, absolutely SUCKS. It's Ole Miss, old south confederate bull$&!|. 17 them and 17 Stonewall Jackson's horse if any of those bastards happened to ride it. They suck and represent every single thing that has always kept this state in the dark ages. It's all their 17in fault. They SUCK, in every conceivable way. I have held back on how I really feel, I was being very polite.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login