Did anyone else get signed out of their account or have issues today?

Anon1701661660

Dec 3, 2023
I know I did and didn’t and even when I tryed to sign in it wasn’t right. My username was Annon with some numbers and it wouldn’t let me post. So I logged out and I had to pay On3/Maroon and White Nation. Now it’s working. Was just wondering if anyone else dealt with the same issue. Was weird.

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

Anon1701661660

Dec 3, 2023
This is DawgsNCowboys87. If anyone knows what I need to do to fix this I would be sincerely greatful. It has a link above to change my Alias but my Alias is already correct in that section as my username. It has a place for everything from my Hometown and all kinds of info like my actual name and everything. Do I have to fill out all that personal info like name and everything in every blank?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I had Refresh earlier even using the app. It was really bad last night and crippling earlier. I have not seen it much since.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I can’t even get it to show username after going through heck to log on ughh I’m mad bc I don’t know what to do
Using the app or the browser? I am no expert but if you are using a browser, try clearing the cache, his other browser, restarting and logging back in. If you’re using the app, uninstall restart and reinstall.

I did a software support for a while.

Anon1701661660

Dec 3, 2023
Using the app or the browser? I am no expert but if you are using a browser, try clearing the cache, his other browser, restarting and logging back in. If you’re using the app, uninstall restart and reinstall.

I did a software support for a while.
Tryed both browser and app I forgot how to clear my cache on my iPhone I feel dumb. For Safari I mean and also gonna try other browsers

Nov 20, 2023
Fixed my problem. I’m a dumbass who logged in with the wrong email. All my fault. Thread can be deleted. Sorry guys I was tripped out didn’t know if my stuff go hacked or something. Now I need to cancel the other On3 subscription I signed up for. Smh

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Tryed both browser and app I forgot how to clear my cache on my iPhone I feel dumb. For Safari I mean and also gonna try other browsers
If you’re comfortable losing your stuff, back up (you should have your system do this by itself) delete, restart, reinstall, restart, sign back into the six pack page before anything else and test it

It may take a little while to manifest, but slowly add your account sign-on’s back. Newer Safari users can empty their cache without reinstalling. Just look up the steps anyone on an android devices I really don’t know what to tell you other than reinstalling.

by the way, unless I hear differently, bottom advertisements are here to stay.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
That’s what I did and it worked for a while. Whatever system you’re on, it is going to take some work. Sorry.

Nov 20, 2023
I got everything thing going big thanks to you IBleedMaroonDawg!! However I was just using the wrong dang email to sign in and got confused. I remembered how to clear my cache as well on Safari but I’ll be moving away from them. Just been one cluster 17 of a day and I was all frazzled in the membrane. Thanks again!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login