Did anyone see this?

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
troll 1986 GIF by absurdnoise

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
Yes it is. WAOM is neither a radio or television station, or at least Google doesn't know if it is, and the OM at the end makes it look just a bit suspicious, to say the least.
They say WAOM (we are ole miss) just like when something bad happens to us we say that's MS State for you.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Cooper (apparently the brightest football mind in the Manning family) coming to state would be one thing. Arch joining would be a completely different level. It’s not too far fetched if you think about it. Arch wants to start producing, apparently Lebby was involved with him during his initial recruitments (idk, don’t hold it against me). And it would make the Manning family the state football bluebloods. It would be epic. I would revel every day of the year and twice on egg bowl day that we have the QB our lesser brethren to the north pined over

Reactions: The Fatboy

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Nice try, that family couldn’t test well enough to be on our team in any capacity. Although I’ve heard Cooper is the funniest one, so he’s welcome to post here.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Once again...sports twitter is tied with politics twitter for hosting the worst versions of humans on earth.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
and now the turd that came up with this is at a sausage party showing his "friends" this board and laughing about how they made us think arch was coming to MSU...

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Mud84

Oct 14, 2012
I mean come on..... Lebby is wearing a freaking Ole Miss shirt in the picture.

I'm actually impressed with how many "fans" have fell for this troll job.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I mean come on..... Lebby is wearing a freaking Ole Miss shirt in the picture.

I'm actually impressed with how many "fans" have fell for this troll job.
If you think our MB fans are dumb, don't ever read the Face Book fan groups. I try to convince myself that it's mostly rebel fans masquerading as our fans in an attempt to make us look stupid, but deep down inside I know that isn't true.

Mud84

Oct 14, 2012
^^^ I hear you on that. I try and avoid all of the FB groups because of the stupidity.

Stupidity on both sides for that matter.

Conman90

Mar 3, 2008
If you think our MB fans are dumb, don't ever read the Face Book fan groups. I try to convince myself that it's mostly rebel fans masquerading as our fans in an attempt to make us look stupid, but deep down inside I know that isn't true.
Mouth breathers galore on FB. Blows my mind there are that many stupid people walking among us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login