Did I dream we won a National Championship two season ago?********

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Or the Softball team went to a Super Regional in the NCAA Tournament last year?

They have not won an SEC game since they swept their SEC opener against USC.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
To whomever sold their soul for the national championship: thanks, but your terms (we lose for x consecutive years after) are too much to tolerate. Please recant your pledge!

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
To whomever sold their soul for the national championship: thanks, but your terms (we lose for x consecutive years after) are too much to tolerate. Please recant your pledge!
It was me. It’s for 7 years and includes 7 Tommy John surgeries to premium arms and 7 premium players lost to better NIL deals.

And I regret nothing. Waited too long for it, and I was willing to over-pay. 2021 National Champions…..For-EVER!!!!!

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
It was me. It’s for 7 years and includes 7 Tommy John surgeries to premium arms and 7 premium players lost to better NIL deals.

And I regret nothing. Waited too long for it, and I was willing to over-pay. 2021 National Champions…..For-EVER!!!!!
And the deal also included the Rebels’ national championship. So whichever of their fans sold their soul for their natty last year got suckered big-time. It was already done.

Reactions: She Mate Me

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
Its getting reel close to being time to open up those special etched Woodford bottles!

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
No, and you should have enjoyed it then! I sure did! I always said if MSU ever won anything nobody would enjoy it because they would always be looking for the downside. We have the worst fans in sports.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
No, and you should have enjoyed it then! I sure did! I always said if MSU ever won anything nobody would enjoy it because they would always be looking for the downside. We have the worst fans in sports.
We went from number 1 to nothing two consecutive seasons. Yes I am happy about the NC but being unsatisfied with the current state of Miss State baseball doesn't make you the worst fans, it makes you a good fan who believes no way Miss State baseball should miss the SEC tournament two consecutive seasons. NO WAY should we accept that. Crappy fans would.

Edited to add: We suck, and State went to the CWS 3 out of 4 seasons. State was consistently making it to the SEC tournament. State consistently was making it to a regional. No way your program should fall off the cliff like this. No Way and you are a fool if you don't think so. Time for a change.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login