Did I miss the thread on the biased refs?

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I mean, all the close calls went our way Saturday, so we can only assume the SEC wanted us to be 6-3 for the UGA game, right?

Austin's 4th down trap, obvious taunting on scoring plays, the uncatchable ball ruled PI in overtime, face masking on the KO return....I'm sure there were others. Its nice when the refs want you to win!

Oh yeah, **

patdog

May 28, 2007
Maybe the biggest play that went our way was Austin Williams 4th down catch on that last TD drive. If that had been called incomplete on the field, I don't know that video review could overturn it.

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022
When they showed the replays in the stadium during reviews the picture was so blurry there was now way to tell what actually happened

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I thought Williams caught the ball. There certainly wasn't enough evidence to over turn the call.

we got a break on the late PI call.

also I'd have to watch replay. But It also looked like Rogers slapped the snapped ball to the turf on a "spike" play. That should have been a fumble. But I'd have to watch the play again.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Yep, as many times we've been screwed because we were playing a SEC team that had a higher likelihood of more Bowl Money, I'll take it because that's the situation we were in agin AU. Watch what happens if we start competing against Jawjuh (which I doubt). As many times we've been the screwed Pawn, Good to be the King.

And in the spirit of fairness regarding Tomorrow Night, I've always found this one hilarious:

Last edited:

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
I mean, all the close calls went our way Saturday, so we can only assume the SEC wanted us to be 6-3 for the UGA game, right?

Austin's 4th down trap, obvious taunting on scoring plays, the uncatchable ball ruled PI in overtime, face masking on the KO return....I'm sure there were others. Its nice when the refs want you to win!

Oh yeah, **
I complain about the refs frequently, but for that game in real time I thought we were getting breaks from them. So obviously I am unbiased and therefore was correct in all my previous assessment of their bias against us. I'm going to chalk it up to Harsin didn't get the chance to make his payment.

Reactions: Dawgzilla2

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006

Oh yeah, **
The Foot Locker rejects picked up a PI flag on AU, which led to a Noodle Arm fumble the next play. When was the last time refs picked up a flag against us?

Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login